Alexander Elder – Study Guide For Come Into My Trading Room A Complete Guide to Trading
Sale Page: Click here >>
STUDY GUIDE FOR Come Into My Trading Room
A Complete Guide to Trading
You can read Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading in a few days, but you cannot expect to master every aspect of that invaluable book until you work through it. Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading will help you learn the profitable methods and techniques of Come Into My Trading Room before risking a dollar in the markets.
Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading parallels the actual book, challenging you at every step with questions that make you focus on all the important areas of trading. Some tests are pencil-and-paper, others have you work with charts, but all prepare you to make crucial decisions.
This Study Guide will:
- Quiz you on the essentials of trading–choosing the markets to trade, finding holes in the Efficient Market Theory, and overcoming common obstacles to success
- Make you aware of psychological blind spots that lead to losing
- Test your knowledge of charting and computerized indicators
- Explore trading systems, day-trading, and advanced concepts, such as Impulse trading and SafeZone stops
- Ask questions about money management, record-keeping, and managing time
- Challenge you with eight case studies where you choose entry and exit points and get graded for your performance
The best trading strategies, techniques, and tools are only as good as your understanding of them. Pick up this Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading and convert Dr. Elder’s methods into your own powerful and profitable tools.
ALEXANDER ELDER, MD, is a professional trader, an expert in technical analysis, and a practicing psychiatrist. He is the founder of Financial Trading Inc., a firm that provides intensive trading camps for traders worldwide. Dr. Elder’s first book, Trading for a Living, and its companion Study Guide have sold over 160,000 copies. Dr. Elder’s Web site is www.elder.com
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.