Allen Maxwell, Scott Paton – Trading Stock Options II Simplified Strategies For Success
Sale Page: Click here >>
Stock trading course: Learn about Stock trading
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities.
Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker.
Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange.
Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.
Can you make 10% in ten minutes trading stock options? No one but you knows the answer to that question.
What we do promise is that you will learn the tools in this course to make make 10% in ten minutes on a regular basis. Those tools include how to use our exclusive Waves of Profits software, how to control Fear and Greed, journaling, and identifying patterns of success. This course builds on our first Stock Options Trading course, “Stock Options Trading – Make Money & Income From Day Trading”.
If you are very new to day trading, options or the stock market, we strongly recommend you shortcut your learning curve by building a strong foundation for success.
If you are an experienced Day Trader, the tools you will learn in this course will take your success rates through the roof.
The most important part of trading is protecting your capital and that comes from managing risk. What can you do to minimize your exposure to capital losses?
One thing you can do is to make sure you are not gambling. Day trading is not investing. You don’t buy a stock and hold on to it for a year. You buy a Call or a Put, and sell it ten or fifteen minutes later.
And if you follow the right rules and use our exclusive tools, you will find with practice, trading options becomes easier and more profitable the more you do it.
We have back tested our theories over 50+ years of stock data. We have refined our theories and rules with a small group of diligent ‘beta-testers’. We have grown our own accounts.
But what we do isn’t as important to us as what our students have done and their successes, nor it is as important to us as how you can do.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to choose the best stock option opportunities
- The basic rules of options trading success
- How to make 10% in 10 minutes
- The best way to practice
- How to protect your capital
- How to minimize your risk
- The secrets to successful practicing
- How to access our exclusive Day Trading software for a month FREE! Discover for yourself this system works.
- What indicators you should watch
- How to access our eleven exclusive proven indicators
- Our proprietary rules for option success
- How to practice in near-real market conditions without risking any capital
- How to practice at normal market speed or at double market speeds so that when you are trading live everything looks like it is unfolding in slow motion
- How to stop yourself from self-sabotaging your success
- Why you should only trade once a day
- How to use the Waves of Profit software to increase your success rate
- Entry and exit strategies
- Case studies
- And much more
There’s no better time than the present to make money trading options. Start today and find out what successful traders know to make 10% in ten minutes with Stock Options!
What are the requirements?
- Take “Day Trading Stock Options – Turn Your Computer into an ATM” before this course
- Good Understanding of Options, Calls and Puts
- A PC Running Windows or a Mac with Parallels and Windows Installed
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 53 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
- Choose profitable Call and Puts
- Understand basic strategies for entry and exiting of trades
- Know the “10% in 10 Minutes” Options Strategy and How to Implement It
What is the target audience?
- Experienced Options Traders
- Intermediate Traders who are Willing to Practice to Become Successful
- Graduates of “Day Trading Stock Options – Turn Your Computer into an ATM”
- This Course May Be Overwhelming For Novice Options Traders
- This Course is NOT for People Who Want to “Get Rich Quick”
- This Course IS For People Who Want to Build a Sustainable, Stable Income That Grows Over Time
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.