Bradley Benner – IFTTT SEO Academy
Sale Page: Click here >>
Here’s How the IFTTT SEO Academy Training Will Benefit You:
– Automates Off-Page Video SEO – This is good for you because you’ll be able to spend your time finding new opportunities to dominate new markets or rank more lead gen videos instead of spending your time trying to build links to your existing videos.
– Eliminates Expensive and Complicated Software – This is important because you’ll avoid the learning curve and costs associated with using SEO software tools. One of the most popular link building tools today, GSA Search Engine Ranker, can cost hundreds of dollars per month to operate: Cost of Software, VPS, Captcha Solving, Proxies, Content, Spinners, etc.
– Teaches How to Use Only the Best Sites for Video Syndication – This is big because Google and YouTube love these sites, so much so that several of them are Google Social Data Hub partners (and I can prove it).
– Can Be Completely Outsourced – This a good thing because it provides you with a scalable process that can be used to grow an SEO business quickly and with little of your own effort and I even have a solution for training outsourcers. (Details inside).
– Can Even Be Used for Websites and Blogs – This is great because you can use the same methods to SEO your websites, blogs, and even client sites.
More information about SEO Marketing – Traffic:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results (known as “natural” or “organic” results) and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
SEO may target different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content,
and modifying HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines like Google ,Yahoo etc.
 Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic. By May 2015, mobile search had surpassed desktop search.[
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, the computer-programmed algorithms that dictate search engine behavior,
what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP).
These visitors can then be converted into customers.
SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines
when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.