Brigit – Biddy Tarot – Grow Your Tarot Business Online Home Study
Sale Page: Click here >>
Grow Your Tarot Business Online Home Study from Brigit | Biddy Tarot
Inside the Grow Your Tarot Business Online Program
Grow Your Tarot Business Online is designed around the Six Essential Pillars for a Thriving Online Tarot Business.
These are the very 6 Pillars that I have used to create my own thriving business and that are essential to growing an online Tarot business that not only serves your clients, but also serves YOU.
Here they are:
You know you have the potential for BIG things so let’s get started with a clear plan of how you will manifest that potential. In Pillar #1 you’ll get crystal clear about why you’re here, how you can align your passions with your profits, and what you want to achieve in your business.
In Pillar #1, you will:
- Dream big about what you want your ideal business to look like
- Become intimately aware of your big ‘why’ – why you’re here and the unique value you have to offer
- Get crystal clear about how to align your passions with your profits
- Create clear goals and intentions that honour both your personal and professional aspirations
- Develop your personal profit map to make your business dreams a reality
You’re here and you’re ready to make a difference. Now if only you could find the people who most need your unique talents and gifts! Pillar #2 is not just about finding clients – it’s about finding your dream clients. The clients who love working with you, who value what you do and who rave about you to their friends.
In Pillar #2, you will learn:
- How to create a vision of your ideal client – the client who loves and values what you do and with whom you do your best work
- How to attract your ideal clients with irresistible Tarot services and have clients lining up at the door
- The essential elements of crafting high-value Tarot reading packages that honour your unique talents and your clients’ most challenging issues
- My very own strategies for creating a heart-centred pricing model that honestly reflects the value of your Tarot services
Your clients are starting to come through the door but how do you encourage them to stay and chat or come back for more? In Pillar #3, we focus on building a thriving community and creating authentic and meaningful connections with your ‘tribe’.
In Pillar #3, you will learn:
- Why building a thriving community is critical to your ongoing success as a Tarot professional
- How to create meaningful and personal relationships with your community, even as your tribe grows
- The essential elements to captivate your audience with compelling content that they actually want to read
- How to master the ‘online community trifecta’ – social media, email newsletters and your blog
- How to create an action plan for connecting across all community platforms consistently and effortlessly
You’re a talented Tarot reader, but how do you get the word out without feeling like a marketing sleazebag? In Pillar #4, I’ll show you how to market yourself and your business authentically.
In Pillar #4, you will learn:
- Why marketing is NOT a dirty word for the Tarot professional
- How to promote your business in a way that comes from a place of authenticity, integrity and alignment with what feels inherently right
- The 5 ‘must-haves’ for your professional Tarot website that will have your visitors coming back for more
- SEO without the “OMG!”
- Cost-free strategies to spread the word about your Tarot business – online and offline
- How to leverage your professional networks and support each other’s growth and visibility
There are only so many Tarot readings you can do every week to generate an income before you’re completely burnt out. But if you really want to expand your earning potential, you’ll need to expand your Tarot offerings. That’s why, in Pillar #5, I show you how to move away from the exhausting ‘dollars for hours’ mindset and instead create a sustainable, stress-free income from eBooks, online courses, audio products and webinars.
In Pillar #5, you will learn:
- How to sell people exactly what they want… and how to figure out what it is that they want
- The smartest ways to expand your Tarot offerings and put your business on auto-pilot
- The ins and outs of creating your first product, whether it’s an eBook, online course, audio product or webinar
- How to launch your product… plus the very strategies I use for my own $50,000+ launches
Whew! Business is booming but how do you make sure you can keep it up without fizzling out? In Pillar #6, we focus on how to create a sustainable business that serves you and your clients over the long-term.
In Pillar #6, you will learn:
- How to embrace your business growth with open arms
- How to create streamlined systems and processes that enhance the client experience and make your life that much easier
- How to keep on track with manifesting your big dreams whilst still attending to the day-to-day operations of your business
- When to hire help and how to outsource without becoming a dreaded ‘micro-manager’
- Why self-care is critical to your ongoing success and how to make it a part of your everyday business
As you can see, the Grow Your Tarot Business Online program covers the essential information for building a thriving Tarot business online. I’ve brought my very best strategies into this one program to support your own business success.
Most importantly, you’ll be getting the most up-to-date, most impactful and most relevant strategies to grow not just any business, but a Tarot business online.
Nobody else is teaching these strategies in this way in the Tarot space. What you learn in this program has the power to accelerate your Tarot business growth and results.
Here’s How It Works
The Grow Your Tarot Business Online program is a Home Study Program which means you can access the online training at any time that is convenient for you. You can also download all of the program materials so you can access them offline.
For each of the Six Essential Pillars, you will get access to:
- A 90-minute recorded Training Webinar with my very best step-by-step strategies and practical techniques that you can implement straight away in your business.
- A detailed Workbook to help you plan your business and take action on what you learn during the training webinar.
- A visual mind-map of the core concepts shared in class, to make it easy for you to grasp what you really need to know.
- A recorded 90-minute Inner Circle Mastermind call where previous students ask questions and receive individualised, laser coaching from me. Plus, I share additional tips and strategies to give you confidence about the steps you’re taking towards creating your dream business.
- Recommended resources (podcasts, books, blog post, etc.) to help you expand your knowledge and deep dive into the topics that are most relevant for you.
- Bonus resources, including interviews, templates, guided meditations, and more to support your Tarot business growth
This Program is Perfect For You If…
- You are an aspiring Tarot professional ready for the next stage of growth in your business – whether you have an existing business or are just starting out.
- You are ready to transform your Tarot business into one that generates sustainable sources of income with less time and effort.
- You know you have SO much to offer, but you’re struggling to find your dream clients.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to investing in your business and YOU
- You want to share your gift with even more people and have an even bigger impact in the wider the community.
- You are ready to experience new levels of fulfilment, impact and success in your business.
- You are ready to achieve these things by working smarter, not harder.
But, it’s also not for everyone…
Grow Your Tarot Business Online is not a great fit for you if…
- You are not willing to put in the effort required to build a thriving business over the long-term (this is NOT one of those ‘get rich quick’ systems).
- You don’t have the resources to invest in your business (money, time, energy). Creating a thriving business requires dedication and commitment, both financially and personally. While I’ll show you how to bootstrap your way into business, it’s important that you also have some resources available to invest along the way.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.