Bruce Gilmore – Dynamic Time and Price Analysis of Market Trends
Sale Page: Click here >>
Technical Analysis Time & Price Analysis
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.
Why is this such an important announcement? Well, let me tell you, I have spent the past 2 years reviewing my past writings, manuals and seminar material. During this time I have been compiling a completely new publication for my seminars. It is so good, I have decided to release it as a stand alone product to replace my Geometry of Markets books. It’s a trading manual for Gann and Elliott oriented people, people who need to know the truth about what works and what doesn’t. Why do all markets work out future moves in relationship to past cycles of Time & Price? Not just static cycles however the DYNAMIC CYCLES created by the market itself.
This new work is an up to date rendition of all the principles I hold true, it as important a work as I could ever present. I have taken one market complex (The Australian Share market and its futures equivalent the Sydney Share Price Index) and applied all of my knowledge to a constructive, chronological expose of the flow of cycles and price relationships as they have occurred over more than 10 years. I have not ducked and weaved to find examples using a wide variety of complexes. I have proven to myself (again) that the principles I embrace are alive and well and can be used in any free trading market, you too can if you are prepared to do a little research work.
The contents of Dynamic Time & Price Analysis of Market Trends are:
- Sacred Geometry and the Canon of Proportion
- Introduction toTIME & PRICE ANALYSIS
- PRICE MEASURING TECHNIQUES – direct, alternate and diagonal
- TIME MEASURING TECHNIQUES– Direct, alternate and internal
- GILMORE DYNAMIC VIBRATION ANALYSIS –the true value of space
- CHART PATTERNS – to Monitor for trading opportunities
- TREND CONFIRMATION and Daily Indicators
- TRADE ENTRY TECHNIQUESbuy or sell with controlled risk
- Money Management Techniques– Checklist Before Making a Trade
- THE METHODS OF WD GANN –all you ever wanted to know about the secrets of WD Gann
- ELLIOTT WAVE METHODOLOGIES – the useful aspects of Elliott Wave.
- HOW TO FORECAST FUTURE DATES FOR A CHANGE IN TREND
- HOW TO DETECT RHYTHM IN THE UNFOLDING MARKET CYCLES
- Solar Time Calculator Tables
- FORECASTING FUTURE PRICE LEVELS FOR A CHANGE IN TREND
- PLANETARY CYCLES– Solar eclipse, Equinox, Apogee, Perigee, and Aspects: Conjunctions, Oppositions, Square, Trine, Sextile. Up to 2010 position dates. Computer tools needed to do this work.
- A DAILY WORK ROUTINE
- Summary of Geometric Ratios and Important Time Counts
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.