Bruce Gilmore – Trading to Win Course.One Day At Time
Sale Page: Click here >>
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Since its publication in 2004, this book has become acclaimed for its approach to trading the S&P 500 futures intraday. The book is now sold in e-Book format, which you can find at Bryce Gilmore’s Web site.
The book is currently priced at his Web site for $200 AUD (Australian dollars), which at today’s (July 21st) exchange rate is the equivalent of $183 USD. The book is in absolutely perfect condition because it was stored away for ten years without being disturbed. The only time it was opened was to take a couple of pictures for this listing. Here are some of the topics covered in the book:
– Market Mechanics (how futures markets operate)
– Support, Resistance, and Trend
– Three Bar Swing Charts
– Old Highs and Lows
– The 50% Balance Point Rule
– The 1:1 Overbalancing Rule
– The 2 Day Correction Rule
– Short Term Trend Indicators
– Reversal Bars
– Reversal Patterns
– Continuation Patterns
– General Pattern Tools
– Gaps, Gap Reversal Days, and Average Daily Range
– Open Interest in Futures Markets
– News Events / Reports / Economic Indicators
– Fail Safe Trade Entry and Exit Techniques
– Daily Range Patterns
– Sacred Geometry and the Cardinal Ratios
– Geometric Ratios in Market Corrections
– Bear Market Trends
– Bull Market Trends
– Alternate Waves and Retracement Levels
– The Reverse Cross
– Inside, Outside, and Double Cross Levels
– My X-ABCD Price Geometry Approach
– Past Examples of X-ABCD Reversals
– Oddball Retracement Levels and Targets
– Bread & Butter Trading Setups
– Market Logic
– Daily Check List
– Weekly Check List
– Contract Rollover
– Psychological Aspects of Trading
– My Thoughts on How to Beat the Market
The book is 355 pages in length and has many charting examples. It is in spiral-bound format, as you can tell by the pictures.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.