Caleb and John O’Dowd – Newspaper Profit Formula
Sale Page: Click here >>
Newspaper Profit Formula from Caleb & John O’Dowd
Caleb & John O’Dowd wrote:
|We’d like to welcome you to the Newspaper Profit Formula 6-Week Mentorship Program – the ultimate step-by-step system for achieving growth with newspaper advertising!In the Newspaper Profit Formula Six Week Mentorship Program, what we are going to do is give you every last ounce of knowledge you need to get started in the newspapers with a winning ad campaign.
So here’s how it’s gonna work:
We will be releasing training videos and documents each Monday morning for the next six weeks. In total, there will be four modules. But due to the importance of some of these modules… for example the module on writing a winning ad… we need two weeks instead of one to complete the training.
Then there will be a live Q&A call held each Wednesday. This enables you to ask specific questions relating to your ad campaign and your business goals in relation to the training.
You will be given homework to complete each Monday to keep pace with the 6 week program. By keeping up with the pace, you will be enabled to ask valuable questions at the group Q&A call each Wednesday..
So here is a layout of what is to come:
· Module 1 is all about how to write a killer newspaper ad… and this module will be broken out into two parts and we will complete it over a two week period.
· Module 2 is about getting you set up with all the necessary vendors to get started with your newspaper campaign.
· Module 3 will be about writing a killer call floor sales script and giving you an insight into establishing a call floor management system that can run on auto pilot once setup.
· And Module 4 will be entirely focused on Testing and Optimising your campaign for maximum results.
· On Week 5, instead of training materials, we will be scheduling a one-on-one meeting with you to find out where you are in the cycle, answer your questions and make sure you are headed in the right direction. (These were scheduled in tight 15mt segments. Something MUCH better than that is enclosed for GB Participants!)
See you at the training guys!
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.