Caleb Jones – The Alpha 2.0 Business (Make $6500 Per Month From Anywhere)
Sale Page: Click here >>
Learn how to create a low-cost, high-income, low-work, completely location-independent business that makes you money while enhancing your day-to-day freedom.
Important note! If you choose the three-month installment plan, you don’t get any course materials until you make your final payment and you wave the money-back guarantee. All payments made with the installment plan are nonrefundable.
You don’t make enough money!
Or maybe you make enough money but you make it in a way where you’re stuck in one location in order to make that money. Maybe you have a soul-sucking corporate job. Maybe you have a tedious, traditional business that is location-dependent, forever handcuffing you to one location in order to pay your bills.
That sucks too!
Let’s fix that! Let’s get you making a solid income from your very own business that is totally location-independent. Imagine making good money from anywhere in the world. You could live wherever you want, travel wherever and whenever you wanted, and still make more than enough money to support your lifestyle. No employees. No equipment. No paperwork. A laptop would be all you’d need. Wouldn’t that be nice?
Even better, what if this business didn’t take long hours to build or maintain? What if you could maintain a solid, location-independent income working less than 30 hours a week?
This is how the Alpha 2.0 business structure is different from just about any other type of business. Your Alpha 2.0 business allows you to:
- Make at least $75,000 per year or more.
- Work only 15 to 30 hours per week to maintain your income.
- Spend time literally anywhere in the world – live wherever you want, travel wherever you want, for as long as you want!
- Experience minimum hassle and overhead.
- Have no employees.
- Get cash every week from multiple, diversified markets and income streams, making your income very secure and near recession-proof.
- Start your business for zero dollars (or very close to it) if you don’t want to spend any money to get started.
I have done this, as have thousands of people all over the world. I have completely location-independent income, own three small companies, make a strong six-figure income, and I only need to work 15 hours per week (that’s not a typo: 15 hours per week!) to maintain this income. (I work more hours than that, but only because I choose to. I have big goals and I love to work!)
I have been self-employed for over 20 years, started multiple companies (all of which have been profitable ) and have worked with literally hundreds of companies large and small, in scores of industries as a business consultant.
After doing numerous business seminars and workshops all over the world, I finally decided to expand my usual business seminar in a full-blown video course with even more material and content than my seminars.
People from all over the world have built their own Alpha 2.0 businesses, and you can too. This video course will show you step-by-step exactly how to do it, even if you’ve never owned your own business and are a complete beginner.
What You Will Learn
In 35 lessons comprising six hours of video, I will personally walk you through the entire process of building your profitable Alpha 2.0 business from scratch. Here’s what you will learn:
How To Formulate Your Business:
- Exactly how to structure your business (or businesses) for maximum income on minimum time.
- How to increase your income, free time, mobility, and security, all at the same time (once your business is all set up).
- A detailed flowchart structure of how I structure my multiple Alpha 2.0 businesses, so you can learn from exactly what I’ve done.
- Design your overall business plan.
- Exactly what types of corporate structures to use for maximum asset protection and minimum taxes.
Getting Started From Scratch:
- How to determine exactly what to sell and to whom, even if you have no idea where to start.
- How to sell hard products, information, or services. An Alpha 2.0 business can sell any of these things!
- 28 different examples of types of things to sell, in the product, service, and information categories. All you need to do is pick your favorite!
- How to price your product, service, or information for maximum sales and profitability.
How To Market Your Offering
- How to market your offering so you’ll actually sell it and make money; the most important part!
- The four different types of marketing, and how you can benefit from each.
- 36 different ways to market your product, service, or information, with a breakdown of each!
- Which marketing methods to get started with first if you’re a business newbie.
- Copywriting basics; how to write ads that pull the maximum response.
How To Structure an Online Alpha 2.0 Business
- I take one of my online companies and flowchart out exactly how I get traffic, how I make sales, how I maximize sales, how the money flows, how I manage my web sites, how I get paid, and give you many examples of exactly which web services you can use. This includes free services (if you don’t want to spend any money) and paid services (if you have more money to spend).
- How to track your key numbers for maximum profitability.
By the end of this, you’ll know exactly how to structure your online Alpha 2.0 business.
How To Structure an Offline Alpha 2.0 Business
What if you don’t want an online business? Can you make an offline Alpha 2.0 business? Yes, you can! One of my most profitable companies is a 100% offline Alpha 2.0 business. There isn’t even a website for it! Just like with the online business, I flowchart out, in great detail, exactly how I structure and manage my offline Alpha 2.0 business for maximum profit with minimum work. I also show you other examples of other offline businesses to get your ideas flowing.
How To Maximize Your Income
- How to keep expenses as low as possible.
- How to keep taxes as low as possible.
- How to create a “turnkey” business that removes you from the flow of work.
- How to manage your time so your business makes money while consuming the minimum amount of time in your life, leaving you free to enjoy other life areas!
What You Get
- Six hours of video training, featuring me and my lovely assistant, broken out into 35 lessons. Each lesson runs between 3 and 20 minutes depending on the complexity of the topic. You receive this immediately, as soon as you sign up and your last payment is made (so if you do the single payment option, you’ll get it all immediately). You will have a permanent account where you’ll have access to all the videos forever.
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook Community where you can interact with other participants in the course. You receive this immediately, as soon as you sign up and your last payment is made.
- Written PDF transcripts of the entire course. These will be sent to you 35 days after you sign up for the course.
- A resources sheet, listing out all of the companies, services, and websites you’ll need to set up your Alpha 2.0 business, complete with links. You receive this immediately, as soon as you sign up and your last payment is made.
- Personal coaching with me, Caleb Jones, so I can assist you personally in setting up (or improving) your Alpha 2.0 business. This is done over email where you get a day to ask me any questions you like. This happens 35-40 days after you sign up for the course and your last payment is made.
How the Timing of the Course Works
If you enroll in the single payment course for $697, you get all the video, the private Facebook community, and the resources sheet immediately. 35 days later you will receive the PDF transcripts and the personal email coaching from me (unless you asked for and received a refund before that, of course). You can move through the videos and other materials at your own speed.
Vendor Resources List
Section 1 – Overview of the Alpha 2.0 Business Structure
Lesson 01: Introduction and Overview (3:45)
Lesson 02: The Benefits – What An Alpha 2.0 Business Will Do For You (6:30)
Lesson 03: Your Business Structure (23:24)
Lesson 04: Corporate Legal Structures (6:00)
Lesson 05: Laying Out Your Business Plan (10:00)
Lesson 06: Alpha 2.0 Business Requirements (21:09)
Lesson 07: Setting Financial Goals (6:19)
Lesson 08: Setting Up Passive Income (10:58)
Section 2: Getting Started From Scratch
Lesson 01: It’s About the Niche, Not the Widget (9:08)
Lesson 02: Determining Your Niche (8:43)
Lesson 03: Determining What To Sell – Intro (13:05)
Lesson 04: Determining What To Sell – Selling Hard Products (5:39)
Lesson 05: Determining What To Sell – Selling Services (10:46)
Lesson 06: Determining What To Sell – Selling Information (11:57)
Lesson 07: Pricing (8:09)
Lesson 08: Risk Reversal (9:09)
Section 3: Marketing
Lesson 01: Marketing Overview (4:13)
Lesson 02: Marketing Categories and Strategy (2:29)
Lesson 03: Free Offline Marketing (14:36)
Lesson 04: Paid Offline Marketing (16:11)
Lesson 05: Free Online Marketing (19:36)
Lesson 06: Paid Online Marketing (6:35)
Lesson 07: Copywriting (15:21)
Section 4: Building an Online Business
Lesson 01: The Online Alpha 2.0 Model (15:40)
Lesson 02: Setting Up the Websites (21:09)
Lesson 03: Tracking the Key Numbers (11:27)
Section 5: Building an Offline Business
Lesson 01: The Offline Alpha 2.0 Model (20:06)
Lesson 02: Profitable Offline Examples (8:04)
Lesson 03: Outsourcing Client Tasks (2:28)
Section 6: Maximizing Your Income
Lesson 01: Removing Yourself from the Flow of Work (7:46)
Lesson 02: Keeping Expenses Low (4:08)
Lesson 03: Working With Subcontractors and Virtual Assistants (1:55)
Lesson 04: Paying the Legal Minimum in Taxes (8:43)
Lesson 05: Time Management for the Alpha 2.0 Business Owner (8:44)
Lesson 06: Conclusion (4:02)
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.