Carolyn Boroden – A-Z Fibonacci Analysis
Sale Page: Click here >>
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Carolyn Boroden A-Z Fibonacci Analysis DVD
This is what’s included:
– Focus on current markets and trade setups in a variety of markets
– Fibonacci Price clusters
– Symmetry setups
– Two-step patterns
– How to run Fibonacci Time Projections using two points and three points
– Learn how these time projections can traders of potential change in trend
– Demonstrate the Automated Fibonacci Time Clusters tool within the Dynamic Trader
Trade Entry & Risk Management
– Trade ENTRY techniques
– Where to place stop loss orders
– Trade management including suggestions on how to trail up stops
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.