Chad Russel – IOS 11 + Macos Hacker Bundle
Sale Page: Click here >>
Chad Russel – iOS 11 + MacOS Hacker Bundle
The iOS 11 + MacOS Hacker Bundle is LIFETIME access to all courses and content.
The bundle contains 8 courses and has 150 hours of content.
The courses in the bundle are:
- iOS 11 and Swift 4 Bootcamp Crash Course – Learn iOS Development & Swift 4 by Coding right from the start
- WatchOS Beginner Crash Course. Learn to code in Swift 3.0 – Learn how to make WatchOS apps and learn to code in Swift. Learn the secrets of HealthKit.
- Introduction to SpriteKit. Build practical games. – Learn to use SpriteKit to build 2D games for iOS.
- Mastering Core Image: XCode’s Image Recognition and Processing Framework – Learn image manipulation and recognition techniques for iOS apps.
- The Ultimate iOS 11 Course. Learn to Build Apps! – A Beginner’s Guide to Xcode 9, Swift 4.0, ARKit, Core ML, SpriteKit, WatchKit, and more.
- The Complete MacOS Developer Course – Apps for the Desktop! – Using your iPhone development background, create Mac apps with Cocoa. Using the latest Swift 3 and Xcode 8 OS X
- Complete iOS 11 Machine Learning Masterclass – iOS 11 & Swift 4 the most comprehensive course on Machine Learning for iOS development. Master building smart apps iOS11
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4 – iPhone App Development from scratch. Learn how to make iOS apps using Xcode 9. Including CoreML and ARKit!
The content is taught by 4 main instructors: Yohann Taieb, John Bura, Nick Walter, and Sandy Ludosky.
Yohann Taieb holds a BS in Computer Science from FIU University. He has been a College instructor for over 10 years, teaching iPhone Development, iOS 11, Apple Watch development, Swift 3, Unity 3D, Pixel Art, Photoshop for programmers, and Android.
Nick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 he was one of 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple’s “Cocoa Camp.” Nick is also co-president of an Apple developer group called “Cocoa Heads.”
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
What You Get
- 8 courses
- 150 hours of content
- Lifetime access
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.