Chris Guillebeau – Empire Building Kit: Alexander the Great Edition
Sale Page: Click here >>
For world conquerors only. You already have a business and want to cut right to the profit-making chase. Your likeness may not appear on currency yet, but nothing is stopping you. Here you’ll find tactics to help take you from good to Alexander the Great.
It’s not easy, but you’re not afraid to act. The Alexander the Great kit includes:
– 15+ PDF Case Studies. These are interviews with other lifestyle entrepreneurs from a wide variety of industries. Every interview includes detailed financial information, lessons learned, and actionable tips to help you scale up.
– 7 video interviews with successful emperors. Informal talks with successful lifestyle entrepreneurs about how they built their business and what they recommend for others with similar goals.
– The 365-day series of tasks to help you stay on track. You already know the basics, but use just one of these tips to increase your revenue by a few hundred dollars, and your kit pays for itself.
– The 43-Step Launch Checklist. Creating an event out of your product launch is one of the most successful strategies you can pursue. This checklist will help you plan for an amazing launch.
– Behind-the-scenes module revealing everything about the Unconventional Guides business. (Financial information, specific notes on products, everything.)
– PLUS! Exclusive bonus videos and case studies designed to help you ramp up profits in an existing business, including in-depth explorations of broad topics as well as 1-5 minute talks on specific topics, like how to structure upsells, pricing, and so on.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.