Cj Hayden – Person-To-Person Marketing 4-Hour Audio Workshop
Sale Page: Click here >>
Do you struggle to find the right words when speaking about your business? Would you like to know exactly what to say — and how to say it — so people will want to do business with you? Do you sometimes feel resistant to marketing, and find yourself procrastinating or fearful? This class will help you overcome those obstacles and much more.
Take this home-study course on MP3 audio. Four one-hour class sessions have been recorded live so you can listen on your computer, or with your iPod or MP3 player. Companion workbook included.
THIS CLASS IS FOR…
– Consultants, coaches, therapists, and trainers
– Independent professionals and freelancers
– Service business owners
– Sales and marketing representatives
– Anyone who must sell themselves in order to make a sale
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
– How to introduce yourself to strangers and make them remember you
– Ways to increase the Know-Like-and-Trust Factor that makes people buy
– The right words to use when speaking and writing about your business
– Strategies for reprogramming your “inner critic”
– Why you need a competitive advantage and how to express it powerfully
– The seven basic fears of self-promotion and how to manage them
– Using story-telling to promote yourself without selling
– How to close conversations with asking for the business
HOW THE CLASS WORKS…
In four information-packed one-hour audio sessions, a 24-page workbook, and a series of homework exercises, you will learn and experience successful self-promotion, and discover effective strategies for managing resistance and fear. C.J. will teach you what you need to know about marketing yourself person-to-person, and coach you to uncover obstacles and make choices that lead to success.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.