Clickminded – Sales Funnel Training
Sale Page: Click here >>
Sales Funnel Training from ClickMinded
The ClickMinded Sales Funnel Training teaches you EXACTLY how to massively increase revenue with powerful sales funnels.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in the course.
How sales funnels fit into your business
- What really goes into building a successful sales funnel (hint: it’s more than just getting sales)
- The one thing you MUST have before you can even consider building a funnel (nothing you try will work unless you have this)
The sales funnel framework
- Discover the simple model you can use to create a comprehensive growth strategy for any business
- How to define your goals—and which metrics you should use—at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Three powerful examples of companies and individuals who have used massively successful tactics at each stage of the funnel (includes “The Fat Jew”, Koala, and Dropbox)
Top of the funnel blueprint: How to attract traffic to your site
- Which are the KPIs that matter the most at the top of the funnel (i.e. what you should and shouldn’t care about)
- The content tactics can you use to attract a lot of new traffic to your site (it’s not all about “creating a viral campaign”)
- How to reverse engineer successful content and automatically find thousands of people interested in your content (in a single step)
- 4 simple tactics to write headlines that stand out to your target audience
- An 11-point playbook you can use to distribute your content (if you’re not spending as much time promoting as you spend creating content, you’re doing it wrong)
- How two companies in boring industries—Mint and Sigstr—were able to create insanely popular content to attract traffic.
- It’s not all about writing blog posts—we’ll go over examples of companies using video and podcasts as their main acquisition channels.
- The 5 fundamentals of SEO you need to follow to make sure you get traffic from search engines (even if you don’t understand SEO)
- 2 simple paid search tactics you can use if you are in a highly competitive niche with expensive bids.
- Discover the 9 social media channels that are powerful top of funnel channels (and best practices on when and how often to share)
- Getting started with Facebook ads in three simple steps (it’s all about creating RELEVANT audiences)
- People don’t go on Facebook to look at ads—we’ll share the type of content that will make sure your ads are noticed.
- The 4 metrics you should focus on to measure success—don’t let yourself be overwhelmed by dozens of metrics.
- Who should use direct email outreach and how to create highly-successful outreach campaigns (including the tools you can use to scale this tactic)
- How some startups manage to get extensive press coverage without spending millions of dollars or hiring a PR agency.
- Creative ways to use offline events to offer powerful experiences to your audience.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.