Complete Google Adwords For Video – Boost Your Youtube Views!
Sale Page: Click here >>
Complete Google Adwords For Video – Boost Your YouTube Views!
Filesize : 785.41 MB
- Drive Views And Engagement To Your YouTube Videos
- Create, Develop and Optimize Your YouTube Channel With Low Cost Google AdWords Campaigns
- Boost Traffic and Increase Sales to Your Website Via Your YouTube Channel
- Achieve YouTube Video Views for just 0.01c. This is $10 per 1,000 views!
- Boost The Social Proof of Your Professional Brand at an extremely LOW cost!
- All you need is a laptop with an internet connection!
- You will be needing to spend money on Google Adwords, but this will only be $10 per video maximum!
If you want to know the exact way to get extremely low cost Google Adwords Video Campaigns to boost the views and engagement of your YouTube videos, this Udemy course is for you! You get to learn the exact methods and strategies that will work for you based on my experience building my Youtube channel to more than nearly 10,000 subscribers using Google Ads. Take this course today and start getting YouTube Views for 0.01 (or potentially lower) and you will be able to get this cost for United States, United Kingdom and other traditionally expensive countries.
As a YouTuber who has used Google Adwords to get views on my videos, the lowest possible cost per view is 0.01c. Which means for 1000 views, you will pay $10. In this course, I show you how you can should be using these Google Adwords campaigns to push your Video into YouTube’s Suggested Videos algorithm!! You will be expected to put small $10 Google Ads on your YouTube videos, where you will be getting 1000 views per video, however in this course, you will learn why you need to!
If, like me, you are looking to build your brand on the biggest Video Social Network in the world, this course will teach you how to do this in a smart way! When I first started my YouTube channel, I used to pay $0.05 per view, and wasted money. I did not know you could actually get $0.01 ads on any video and boost views to any country you want! I was foolish and naive, but after a lot of pain and frustration I finally figured how to get the best possible costs for Views. I share with you the precise formula you need to follow, along with me implementing it live for you to follow.
In this course I show you, Live, how I get one of my videos into YouTube’s suggested Videos algorithm using my methods to show you that it does work!
And if you want to build your YouTube presence, this course is just what you need. You will see how I managed to get engaged views from the United States, United Kingdom and Ireland for just $0.01 per view.
This is not just a load of slides with theory, I show you REAL PROOF! See the free previews…
On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee!
For every minute that you delay, you could be saving a huge amount of money…
- For This Google AdWords Course you should have a YouTube channel so that you can get started quickly.
- Even if you don’t have a YouTube Channel yet, you should still take this AdWords course to learn how to make your Channel Successful when you create it
- Anyone seeking to know how to use Google Adwords for Video and How to Create Successful Video Campaigns
- No experience with AdWords is required!
- Anyone looking for the most effective way to grow a YouTube Channel – this course gives you real proof it works
- Anyone looking to become a Viral star or well-known YouTube Personality
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.