CompTIA Cloud+ Basic
Sale Page: Click here >>
- Plan and deploy a successful cloud system
- View cloud deployment models and their network interactions
- Evaluate computer resources required for successful cloud implementation
- Test an environment before cloud deployment
- Migrate and integrate cloud services
- Use security automation tools and techniques
- Update and upgrade and schedule cloud maintenance
- Run performance analyzes
- Allocate compute resources and monitor resource usage
- Troubleshooting the deployment and automation issues
- Troubleshoot network and security
- Although, there are not formal pre-requisites to undertake this course, but it is assumed that the students have some basic applied knowledge and hands-on experience of computers, networks, and cyber security.
CompTIA Cloud + Basic is an entry level course to introduce the basic knowledge and skills needed to analyze, select, monitor, and protect cloud resources. The concepts taught in this course include identifying vulnerabilities, investigating network issues, connecting and monitoring networks and cloud environment. This course helps the students to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud + CV0-002 certification exam.
This CompTIA Cloud + Basic training course addresses the essential knowledge for installation, deployment, management and maintenance of cloud infrastructure with an enhanced focus on its security. The course is based on the cloud concepts and models, virtualization, and infrastructure in the cloud.
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the basic concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.