ConversionXL Institute (CXL), Alexa Hubley – Project Management For Marketing Project Management
Sale Page: Click here >>
Simplify even the most complex marketing campaigns with a clear project management process.
If you think to-dos falling through the cracks, misaligned goals and unrealistic stakeholder expectations are standard aspects of shipping marketing campaigns – you’re wrong. With clear project management, you’ll be able to complete every task, every tactic and every to-do on time, within scope and without the headaches.
Introduction video (2 min)
She’s proactive, detail-oriented and great planner, curious and ever-learning, never afraid to tackle a challenge. A great manager, people love working with her.
After taking this course, you’ll:
- Have a marketing project management process that’ll help you ship more successful campaigns
- Understand the common pitfalls of a poorly managed marketing project and how to avoid them
- A framework you can follow to improve how you’re building, executing, reporting and learning from your marketing efforts.
Project management is every marketer’s secret weapon.
Have you ever felt like you were trapped on a marketing hamster wheel with no idea how to get off?
You keep writing blog posts, sending emails, shipping campaigns…without any true understanding of the impact they’re having on the business. Or worse, you don’t have clear framework for how to improve and optimize your efforts the next time around.
That’s where marketing project management comes in.
With a honed marketing project management process you’ll turn that hamster wheel into a lucrative money-making machine for your business. Marketing project management is a secret weapon for ensuring every project, every campaign and every tactic aligns with your business goals and aspirations.
This course is essential for you if …
- You don’t have a process, framework or strategy in place for project managing your marketing campaigns
- You’ve been doing things the same way for a long time but want to learn how to improve and optimize your process to get better results from your marketing efforts.
- You feel like something’s missing from your marketing…and think a project management process might be it.
This course is NOT for you if you…
- You’re happy with your current marketing project management process (or lack thereof)
- You’re already a project management expert
Alexa is a pleasure to work with. She’s kind, she’s intelligent, she’s collaborative and unselfish, and she gets a lot done — truly, she’s one of the most thorough project managers I’ve ever witnessed!
Designed for marketers looking to get organized, optimize and improve their marketing campaign efforts
This course is appropriate for any level of marketing expertise and everyone looking to improve how they build, execute and launch marketing campaigns.
Students should have experience building or working on marketing campaigns and projects in order to benefit most from the framework and strategies presented in this course.
Alexa Hubley thrives on building full-funnel marketing campaigns and specializes in using scrappy, creative segmentation tactics to drive brand awareness, growth, and retention. Her objectives in marketing are a direct reflection of her personality: always striving to optimize and grow in order to crush her goals.
Alexa has spoken on marketing strategy at many notable international conferences, including CXL Live, Pulse, Digital Elite Camp, SearchLove and Unbounce’s Call to Action Conference.
I’ve witnessed her extremely positive attitude and impressive ability to combine her creativity, content + copy acumen and communications operations expertise to produce exceptional work.
Your full course curriculum
CLASS 1: What is marketing project management and what happens when you don’t do it…or when you do it wrong?
Get a framework for running well-management marketing campaigns and learn the common pitfalls of poor project management (and how to avoid them).
- The essentials of project management for marketers
- A framework you can apply right away to every marketing project
CLASS 2: Marketing project management in practice (a case study walk-through)
Look at a marketing project management process in practice with a specific case study and see the results.
This class will cover:
- A walk-through of a specific marketing project and how to implement the project management framework
- An overview of how you can take this example and apply these lessons to your own marketing.
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Get this course and 50+ others when you sign up for CXL Institute
This course are included with the CXL Institute subscription.
At CXL Institute, you can take online courses on growth, digital marketing, optimization, analytics, persuasion – all in a single subscription.
- World’s leading practitioners teaching you their best stuff.
- 50+ online courses on all things data-driven marketing
- New courses added every single month
Sign up for CXL Institute and get access to
- 50+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 4 Minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Talk recordings by world class practitioners at CXL Live and Elite Camp
The CXL Institute guarantee:
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Get ConversionXL Institute (CXL), Alexa Hubley – Project Management For Marketing Project Management at Wishcourse.com with the best price. If you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected].
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.