ConversionXL Institute (CXL) – Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO and PPC
Sale Page: Click here >>
- Go from no plan to a robust 12-month customer acquisition strategy.
- Build a search marketing acquisition machine that only gets better with time.
- Achieve top rankings on Google in less time and with less effort.
- Optimize paid search to acquire customers cheaper than competitors.
- Convert more customers when they land on your site.
If you get less than 1000 transactions per month, you should focus on customer acquisition instead of CRO. “
Peep Laja, founder of ConversionXL
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR YOU IF…
- You’re in charge of marketing and work to drive traffic to your key landing pages (including your homepage) – yet the results are not what you’re hoping for.
- You’re a digital marketing professional looking to up your game and get a promotion, a raise, or simply elevate your performance and become a top performer.
- You’re a company founder tenaciously seeking hockey-stick growth.
- You’re a solopreneur or blogger looking to bring in more traffic, revenue, and happy customers.
- You’ve tried copying tactics from blog posts, but the results are always disappointing (where’s my 287% increase in traffic?!)
- You’ve never quite unlocked the secrets to building an effective, fully-tracked Adwords campaign with a profitable Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC).
- You want more traffic and revenue, but don’t know how to build a start-to-finish acquisition plan.
THE HARDEST PART OF CUSTOMER ACQUISITION IS IMPLEMENTATION – TAKING KNOWLEDGE, PUTTING IT INTO ACTION, AND GETTING ACTUAL RESULTS.
OR HOW TO CREATE AN ACQUISITION STRATEGY TO WORKS SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO GET RESULTS SOONER THAN LATER.
8-WEEK INTENSIVE LIVE AND INTERACTIVE
TRAINING COURSE ON SEO & PPC
CONVERSIONXL INSTITUTE BRINGS YOU A LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE LED BY SEO EXPERT, DAN SHURE, AND PPC MAVEN, JOHNATHAN DANE. THE COURSE STARTS ON NOVEMBER 21ST 2016.
ONCE YOU COMPLETE THIS COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Take a customer acquisition strategy from “non-existent” to “fully-executed.”
- Create the type of content that Google wants to rank (and users will love).
- Conduct technical checks (beyond automated audit tools) to keep your site healthy and well tuned for SEO performance.
- Clearly measure SEO success and ROI.
- Earn backlinks to improve domain authority and rankings.
- Actually convert the traffic you bring to your site (turn traffic into money).
- Create a start-to-finish strategy that works for improving search rankings, traffic, and ultimately, conversions and revenue.
More information about SEO Marketing – Traffic:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results (known as “natural” or “organic” results) and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
SEO may target different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content,
and modifying HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines like Google ,Yahoo etc.
 Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic. By May 2015, mobile search had surpassed desktop search.[
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, the computer-programmed algorithms that dictate search engine behavior,
what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP).
These visitors can then be converted into customers.
SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines
when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
Get ConversionXL Institute (CXL) – Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO and PPC at Wishcourse.com with the best price. If you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected].
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.