Derek Halpern – Social Triggers – Mixergy Masterclass on Advanced Lead Generatio
Sale Page: Click here >>
BUILD YOUR STARTUP BIGGER, BETTER, FASTER
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WITH MIXERGY PREMIUM…
- #1: START TO THINK LIKE A TOP PERFORMER
- Every week we bring you the most profitable ideas, the stuff that founders like Tim Ferriss, Barbara Corcoran, and Gary Vaynerchuk are doing in their own businesses…
- And only Mixergy Premium members get access to the entire library.
- That’s more than 1,000 interviews with industry giants in SAAS, service companies, ecommerce, and physical products large and small.
- It’s the ultimate reference guide for starting and growing a business.
- And unlike all of the other interview sites and free podcasts, after 10 years of interviewing, I know how to get people to really open up.
- And if a founder isn’t willing to reveal numbers and specifics, I don’t publish their interview.
- That means you’ll hear about their mindset hacks, early failures, how they conquered their personal demons, and how they launched and grew their business, so that you can do the same.
- #2: TAKE ACTION LIKE YOUR HEROES IN THE STARTUP WORLD
- Mixergy Premium also includes members-only courses–proven, step-by-step solutions for a specific startup challenge.
- Taught by expert founders, you’ll learn how to:
- Get more profitable ideas for your startup with Cindy Alvarez of KISSmetrics…
- Get more leads from Derek Halpern, who got 10,000 leads in just three months…
- Skyrocket your traffic, even if you’re bootstrapping, with traffic expert Neil Patel, founder of Crazy Egg & KISSmetrics…
- Ditch cold calling and write emails that get a 90% response rate, taught by Bryan Kreuzberger of Breakthrough Email…
- …and 155 more courses that cover every stage of your startup!
- Our team puts in 11 hours to help the expert founder teach you only the most actionable stuff.
- So rather than giving you a 10-week multi-module course that you may or may not finish, in just 45 minutes, you’ll know what to do.
- We’re committed to getting you UNstuck, so you can take action right away.
- #3: A STARTUP REFERENCE LIBRARY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- With more than 1,000 interviews and more than 155 courses, a Mixergy Premium membership is like having a startup reference library. You’ll be able to:
- Instantly find interviews and courses by ‘business type,’ such as SAAS, ecommerce, B2B, B2C, brick and mortar, and more…
- Quickly find anything you’re looking for with a search by keyword, topic, company, or founder name…
- Follow a curated “path” of interviews and courses, based on your #1 goal, like “get more traffic” or “generate sales”…
- …and much more!
- Any time you’re stumped, wondering how others did it, or unsure of your next move, you’re just a quick search away from proven solutions.
- #4: ACCELERATE YOUR GROWTH WITH LIKE-MINDED MEMBERS
- Want to join a mastermind or connect with other entrepreneurs?
- Mixergy Premium can help you find those people.
- It’s for people who are willing to put in the work, though, which is why we only help Mixergy Premium members.
- This is a pretty amazing benefit, considering the $40,000 masterminds out there that don’t even include the huge library of content that comes with a Mixergy Premium membership.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.