Elliottwave – How to Select and Trade Individual Stocks 2008
Sale Page: Click here >>
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
EWI’s Individual Stock Trading Course …
How To Select and Trade Individual Stocks
Available On-Demand Now!
EWI’s Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman and Prime Stocks Flash analyst Mike Boysen team up to bring you this highly anticipated stock trading course, with real-world lessons drawn from their more than 40 years of combined market experience.
This intensive stock trading course delivers to your desktop a practical, market-tested approach – using the Wave Principle and other key tools and techniques – to identifying and acting on opportunities in individual stocks.
Wayne and Mike walk you through real-world examples and lessons to show you how to be successful in these two fundamental aspects of stock trading:
- How to find opportunities – from the thousands of individual issues out there, which ones are most likely to trace out clear Elliott wave patterns.
- What to do next – from your first glance at a price chart to acting on an opportunity (or passing it over, as the case may be).
These two bullets describe what Mike Boysen does EVERY trading day as EWI’s Prime Stocks Flash analyst. Wayne Gorman has spent the past month carefully extracting every tool, technique and insight Mike has picked up in his career and that he employs each day. Now, they’re prepared to teach it ALL to YOU in this stock trading course.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to use channeling, momentum, volume, trendlines, Fibonacci price relationships and option-related data to select stocks and then trade them
- What are key sources of information for finding individual stocks to trade
- How to sift through and find the best individual stock trading candidates
- The importance of identifying a clear Elliott wave pattern
- How to use insider buying/selling data to select and trade stocks
- How best to interpret and use analysts’ stock ratings
- How to use Elliott’s rules and guidelines to label wave structure and set entry, stop, and exit levels, as well as project moves to measure risk vs. reward.
- What you should do if the stock is an IPO
- How individual stocks may differ from their correspondingsector index or market index and what to do about it
- Why “upside/downside leaders” are significant and how to identify them
- How you should interpret and use corporate earnings news
- Why you should pay particular attention to emerging growth stocks
- And MORE!
In Part 1, Wayne teaches everything he knows and everything he learned from Mike about individual stock trading. In Part 2, Mike walks you through his entire thought process to put it all together and help you make it work in your own trading.
In Part 2, Mike walks you through his entire thought process to put it all together and help you make it work in your own trading. (Running time: 3hrs. 38min.) Includes unlimited access to on-demand course and online Q&A forum.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.