Emma Churchman – The Art Of Influence
Sale Page: Click here >>
THE ART OF INFLUENCE:
SALES MINDSET + TRANSFORMATIONAL SELLING
This 4 module course will change your relationship to sales in your business!
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand what subconscious beliefs are affecting your sales conversations & how to transform them.
- Feel calm and confident in every sales conversation because you are no longer attached to the outcome (not coincidentally, you’ll also start closing more sales).
- Stop having to ask for the business & instead, have your clients asking you, “When do we get started?”
- Play up your natural strengths so you are the best version of yourself & not some canned “salesperson.”
- Achieve trusted advisor status so people can’t wait to work with you & will actually pay you more money than your so-called “competition”.
- Never be at a loss for words because you know the right words to say, at the right time & in a way that makes your clients think you are brilliant (which you are!)
- Finally stop hearing, “I can’t afford it” or “I’ll have to think about it” & start hearing, “Which payment method do you take?”
- Be excited about having sales conversations & start feeling like selling is fun! (I know, can you imagine?
Module 1: Mindset, Limiting Beliefs and The Art of Influence
- What is Sales?
- The Art of Influence
- How Mindset Impacts Your Sales
- Fear Mindset & Sales
- Fear & Faith
- Money Mindset and Sales
- Your Energy & Sales
- Fear of Rejection
- Your Prospect’s Mindset & Sales
- Security Mindset & Sales
- Service Mindset & Sales
- Authenticity & Sales
- Having a Relationship with Your Subconscious
- Transforming Your Subconscious Beliefs
Module 2: What is Transformational Selling
- What Selling Is & What it is Not
- What Makes People Buy
- Identifying and Understanding your Core Abilities
- Identifying and Understanding your Unique Selling Position
Module 3: Sales Conversations Content and Framework
- Content & Framework for Sales Conversations
- Application Form
- Free Consultation/Discovery Session
- Sales Conversation Framework
- Qualifying Prospects
- Goals of Qualifying
- Qualifying Questions
- Triangle of Urgency
- Situational Factors
Module 4: Making the Offer and Handling Objections
- Making the Offer
- Handling Objections
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.