Esme E.Faerber – All About Bonds & Mutual Funds
Sale Page: Click here >>
ESME E.FAERBER – ALL ABOUT BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS
Everything an individual investor needs to know about bonds. The average income investor doesn’t want–or need–to get bogged down in technical discussions of interest rates and time. SoAll About Bonds and Bond Mutual Funds gives them what they want–a simple yet comprehensive treatment of bonds and bond funds. Along with updated bond information, this revised edition also includes new material on: bond mutual funds; tax-free municipal bonds; international bonds and bond funds.
FROM THE BACK COVER
All the facts you need for astute fixed-income investing.
With business headlines dominated by stock market turmoil, quality information on relatively sedate bond investments has been hard to find. Yet investors with an eye to long-term security understand: A truly diversified low-risk/high-return portfolio must contain fixed-income investments, either bond or bond mutual funds. All About Bonds and Bond Mutual Funds, Second Edition, fills the information void.
Written specifically for the individual investor who just wants to understand the basics of bonds and bond mutual funds, this easy-to-use book is packed with hands-on, practical guidance. Acclaimed author and finance educator Esme Faerber cuts through the clutter, telling you just what you need to know to make intelligent, profitable bond investment decisions.
READ ALL ABOUT BONDS AND BOND MUTUAL FUNDS BEFORE YOU INVEST TO DISCOVER:
- An explaination of bonds .
- The reasons for investing in bonds .
- How to buy and sell bonds .
- Advantages and disadvantages of individual bonds versus bond mutual funds .
- Characteristics of bonds, including field, liquidity, duration, and valuation .
- Detailed descriptions of individual fixed-income investments, including money market Funds, corporate and government securities, municipal bonds, convertible bonds, and zero-coupon bonds .
- Strategies for integrating bonds with stocks in a diversified portfolio .
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.