Getresponse – Inbound Sales
Sale Page: Click here >>
Why join this course?
Is content marketing only about creating content? What makes a pro content marketer? And how do you build a campaign that’s enduring, engaging, and supports the consumer across their entire journey? In this dynamic course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a content marketing program that keeps your audience happy.
- Use different marketing channels, like emails and webinars, to attract new prospects.
- Distribute content to boost your brand reputation and recognition.
- Tune in to become a better content marketer.
176 Mins training
1 Industry-recognized certificate
Meet your teachers
In this course, you’ll discover how to create an effective lead generation strategy with SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and marketing automation. To secure more sales, time and time again. Our experts will demonstrate use cases and best practices in design, traffic generation, copywriting, and testing.
- What is CRM and Inbound Sales? Why Should I Use It?5:22
- Understanding the Buyer’s Journey10:13
- Defining the Ideal Buyer Profile6:48
- Why Inbound Marketing Can’t Exist Without Content8:09
- Top Funnel Content6:22
- Middle Funnel Content3:29
- Bottom Funnel Content4:26
- How to Drive Traffic with SEO16:05
- How to Generate Leads with PPC15:02
- How to Generate Leads Using Landing Pages7:32
- How to Generate Leads Through Social Media & Blogging8:19
- Nurturing Leads with Email Marketing and Marketing Automation7:43
- Moving Leads from Marketing Qualified to Sales6:58
- How to Spot Active and Passive Buyers6:03
- How to Sell via Email6:18
- Discovery Calls & Selling on the Phone6:11
- Conducting the Perfect Demo6:12
- Delight and Retain Your Customers: the Benefits of Loyalty Programs8:06
- Nurturing Loyal Customers and Driving More Conversions7:40
- Final Exam
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.