How to Create Video Tutorials and Perform on Camera
Sale Page: Click here >>
This course covers performance techniques and the technical how-to’s on creating video tutorials in general and specifically on producing professional talking head video lectures.
The following content is covered:
- What to do If you are an introvert
- Connecting with your audience.
- How to write your script for video
- Importance of your voice in production
- Warming up your voice
- Non-verbal communication
- Warming up your body for recording sessions
- Framing your shots
- What clothing to wear for tutorials.
- Software to use – teleprompter, screen capture and editing
- Equipment – Camera and sound
- A practical demonstration of camera and microphone options
- Lighting your shots
- Editing best practice
- A handy cheat sheet to sum things up
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.