Jeff Smith – Bank Marketing Mastery
Sale Page: Jeff Smith – Bank Marketing Mastery
[12 MP4, 2 MP3, 1 TXT, 1 RTF, 35 PNG, 15PDF, 3 ODT, 7 DOC, 3 PUB, 1 PPT, 1 M4A, 1 JPG]
“Follow the money.”
In this webinar we revealed the strategy behind this statement.
Simply put – Get Banks to Market for You.
Yes, Get Banks to Market Your Services to their Clients.
My guest did it as a banker for 8+ years before…
Doing it NOW as a local marketer and he wants to share it with YOU.
In this replay YOU will learn:
– Why you want buyers instead of leads
– How to get a room full of them
– Who to partner with to get them
– Why they are the best partner of all in each city
– Why and what they are looking for in a partner
– How to approach them to get them to partner with you
– How to get them to do all the marketing to local businesses
– What to offer to the local businesses to get them to come
– What to say to them when they are in the room to get them to buy
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.