Joe Santos Garcia – Learn Polymer 3 Course – Code Like a Google Developer
Sale Page: Joe Santos Garcia – Learn Polymer 3 Course – Code Like a Google Developer
f you are looking to learn Polymer 3, Lit-Element, and Lit-HTML well this is the course for you. Googlejust released Polymer 3 and I’ve created a course to get you up to speed with this amazing framework. No longer do you need to use other frameworks like react, angular, or vue to create amazing web applications. Now all you need to learn is Polymer which uses all of the features your browser already has to create universal web components.
In this course you will learn.
- The basics of lit-element
- The template engine lit-html
- Build a phone book application Single Page App
- How to reuse web components
- and much more
What are the requirements?
- You will be able to learn the latest version of polymer
- You will be using the same framework Google uses internally for websites like youtube, analytics, adsense
What am I going to get from this course?
- They will be able to use Polymer 3 as their main front end framework
What is the target audience?
- Any one who is interested in web development
- Looking to work for Google
<img class="large-img-rounded img-responsive" src="data:;base64,” alt=”Joe Santos Garcia” data-lazy-src=”https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/4ylH5ihnSNKmDR8xvfdQ” />
Hi my name is Joe Santos Garcia a web developer based out of NYC. I’ve worked on projects for major companies. I have a successful youtube channel with over 50,000 subscribers who love my tutorials and over 50,000 students world wide in multiple platforms. My goal is to get all my students and subscribers to level of being hired as a developer.
What is a web component (5:08)
All you need to get started (3:25)
My first web component (11:39)
Shadow DOM (6:16)
Properties in components (9:19)
Slot Defaults (2:53)
Child Components (14:13)
Basic Ways to handle events (8:08)
Adding event listeners (5:29)
Understand how it renders (14:26)
Using Polymer in Local Environment (8:52)
Frequently Asked Questions