John D Saunders – Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit For a New Business
Sale Page: John D Saunders – Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit For a New Business
Learn How to Create a Beautiful WordPress Website for Your Start Up or Business Idea in Hours – No HTML or Coding Needed
The Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs, and non-coders, looking to create a beautiful WordPress website design with NO HTML experience! – SUPER EASY! IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
As a business owner, you will also acquire all of the necessary skills needed to take your business online including:
– Great Understanding of WordPress and Editing Content
– Tracking Website Data (Google Analytics)
– How to Acquire a Domain & Hosting for Your Website
– The “Ultimate Plugin List” – An Archive of Superb FREE Plugins & Tools
– How to Create Your OWN Business Emails
– Security & WordPress Website Protection Tips
– Business Card Designs
– Google+ Business Listing
– Basic Search Engine Optimization
– Develop Your Online Presence from Anywhere in the World with a wi-fi connection
What are the requirements?
– Being Awesome
– No HTML Experience Required!
– PC or Mac Computer
– Internet Connection
– Basic Computer Understanding
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 35 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Launch a Beautiful, Responsive Website For Your Business
– A Great Understanding of How to Make a WordPress Website from an Existing Theme – No Coding Experience Needed!
– Learn How to Host a Gorgeous WordPress Website
– Key Essentials to Taking Your Business Online Include: Business Card Designs, Website Security, On-Site SEO Tips, Webmaster Tools and more!
– BONUS – Create the Online Business Starter Kit – Modern Website Design, Email, Site Backup, Analytics & Hosting – Lectures ALL Included!
What is the target audience?
– Aspiring Entrepreneurs
– Business Owners
– New Web Designers
– Personal Branding (and Re-Branding!)
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.