John Dupuy and Joseph Kao – Iawake Technologies – Profound Renewal
Sale Page: John Dupuy and Joseph Kao – Iawake Technologies – Profound Renewal
Deeply Rest and Recharge: Feel Refreshed, Renewed, and Ready to Go!
Profound Renewal, by Joseph Kao, is an energy-building program designed to evoke calm, healthy, sustainable energy. As a young father, Joe was personally motivated to create a program that would help him find energy and balance to respond to the gifts and challenges of his life.
Profound Renewal contains guided meditations, music, and advanced sound technology.
Profound Renewal combines advanced brainwave entrainment technology with powerful, deeply evocative verbal guidance to allow you to:
- Instantly release stress and tension.
- Feel completely revitalized in just ten or fifteen minutes.
- Experience more ease, relaxation, and flow in your daily life.
- Enhance your energy levels, your mood, your mental acuity, and your overall well-being.
- Maintain a state of calm focus while working (you can use Track 3 with eyes open).
- Help let go of and release the accumulated “stuff” of the day.
- Deeply rest whenever you need to.
- Use as a powerful pick-me-up when you are tired, drained, and lacking in inspiration.
- Come out of the experience truly rested and ready for what’s next.
- Be more productive with your work.
- Be more available for the people you love.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.