Julie Lowe – Socially Aligned – Power Editor Master Class
Sale Page: Julie Lowe – Socially Aligned – Power Editor Master Class
Entrepreneurs: Are you frustrated or overwhelmed by Facebook Ads?
Learn how to set yourself up for success with Facebook ads
What every entrepreneur needs to know before they waste another penny on bad ads…
Julie Lowe, Founder
Are you about to the end of your rope when it comes to Facebook ads?
Maybe you’re too intimidated by Facebook Ads to even get started, or maybe you’ve run ads in the past, but they never seem to pay off with a return on your investment (ROI).
Are you tired of wasting precious time and money trying to figure out Facebook ads, and wondering how on earth OTHERS are succeeding with them, but you can’t seem to?
If you feel like you’ve been spinning your wheels and getting nowhere, it’s not your fault.
Facebook ads are complicated to figure out on your own, and easy to lose money on – if you don’t know what you’re doing. (When I started trying to figure them out on my own 5 years ago, I would nearly be in tears it was so frustrating, so I GET IT!)
If you’re ready to start building effective Facebook ads that bring in quality leads for less, I have the solution.
In the Power Editor Master Class, I will show you step-by-step everything you need to know to get more leads and sales with Facebook ads.
You don’t need a big budget to be a success, and you don’t need to spend days on end researching. (I’ll teach you everything you need to know in about 2 hours!)
Learn how to quickly and easily create Facebook ads that are optimized to get you real results…all for less than you’re likely spending right now.
Imagine what it would be like to stop wasting hours aimlessly clicking around inside of Power Editor, and get your ad created the right way….and fast!
How amazing would it be to know that you’re NOT wasting money on poorly targeted ads and using strategies that just don’t work?
In the past 5 years, I have personally created over 2,000 Facebook ads and helped over 600 entrepreneurs in every niche imaginable build their own effective Facebook ads.
After helping one small business bring in over a Million dollars in revenue each year from social media traffic alone, I have the hands-on experience that few can offer when it comes to creating Facebook ads that actually work.
After completing this course, you’ll finally be confident about your Facebook Ads!
• Stop the confusion and overwhelm you feel every time you create an ad. Get step-by-step tutorials on how to use Power Editor for ad-building (even if you’re a newbie) so that you can get in & out in record time…and know that it was done RIGHT!
• Learn to target your Facebook Ads to the best possible audience every time. No more wasted ad spend on people that have no interest in your offerings!
• You’ll know how to optimize your ads for the best possible results – at the lowest cost possible. Learn how ad types and campaign goals can make or break your results & how to choose the right setup every time.
• Learn how to create amazing images for your ads & write ad copy that gets clicks. Get my complete training on PicMonkey + Canva, plus copywriting tips to make your ads and pages more compelling.
• Learn what to test and how. Testing is vital and the only way to see improvement. Get testing tips + learn how to read your Ad Reports so you know what’s working and what’s not so you can tweak your ads.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
eñbooks, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.