Kara Benz – Digital Planner Design – Ipad Only
Sale Page: Kara Benz – Digital Planner Design – Ipad Only
Digital Planner Design – iPad Only
Create your very own Digital Planner from scratch!
Have you ever wanted to create your very own digital planner from scratch? If you responded with a resounding “heck yes!”, then this course is for you!
The Digital Planner Design — iPad Only course will walk you through each step of the design process, from brainstorming and ideation through finishing the planner of your dreams… all done completely on your iPad (no computer necessary!)
In this course you will learn:
- How to gather inspiration for your planner by creating a mood board full of color and design ideas.
- How to use Procreate and Keynote to design your planner.
- Kara’s proven tips and methods to speed up your workflow during the design process.
- And so much more!
What’s included in the course?
I’m so glad you asked!
- 20+ instructional videos, divided into 5 modules
- Access to our private Facebook community where you can share with other students, get personal feedback from Kara, and participate in live Q&A’s on a regular basis
- Downloadable course bonuses
Course bonuses include:
- Sample Project — the planner that we’ll be creating in this class
- Shape Template Bundle — including shapes to use as the basis of your pages, tabs, and more
- Any iPad compatible with an Apple Pencil
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate (iOS app)
- Keynote (iOS app)
What will we be creating in this course?
We’ll be creating a functional digital planner with 12 monthly tabs, 5 “section” tabs, and 6 weekly spreads per month… all linked and ready to go for your digital planning app of choice!
Here is the planner we’ll be creating together:
<img class="img-responsive" src="data:;base64,” data-lazy-src=”https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/MAMGdVIRQiHuX2HT7ADQ” />
Throughout the design process, you’ll get to make your own decisions on things like:
- Background/Desktop design
- Color scheme
- Planner orientation
- Rings or regular notebook
- Number of sections
- Types of layouts to include
- And more!
Although I’ll be creating the exact planner shown above, your planner might look completely different when the course is over. You’ll have all the tools and skills you need to create the planner of your dreams, and I can’t WAIT to see the result!
Ready to get started?
Scroll down to check out our frequently asked questions and course curriculum. While you’re there, feel free to check out the free preview video!
I can’t wait to see you inside!
PS – Before you purchase, be sure to watch the promo video at the top of this page to decide which course option is best for you! Click here to head back to the main school page to select your course option.
<img class="large-img-rounded img-responsive" src="data:;base64,” alt=”Kara Benz” data-lazy-src=”https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/oqJJnUHaS2e5VJlnhBwP” />
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, a business that started as a jewelry store on Etsy, which inspired a blog born out of her own personal development journey.
Kara is also a beloved and inspiring voice in the Bullet Journal community. With well over 150,000 people subscribed to her YouTube channel, she features her video tutorials on various aspects of organization, art, and handwriting.
Kara runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy called Boho Berry Paperie, and a popular Digital Planning Shop. She is a military wife and a mom, and lives in Central New Jersey.
Who This Course Is For (7:22)
Join the Community!
Class Project (4:17)
Bonus Downloads (14:34)
Color Inspiration (18:00)
Choosing Your Planner Style (10:17)
Choosing Your Planner Orientation (7:15)
Rings or No Rings? (9:35)
Brainstorming Layout Ideas (9:32)