Lindsay Padilla – Build a Better Beta
Sale Page: Lindsay Padilla – Build a Better Beta
Create, sell, and teach your course
You were born to teach.
But the world of internet marketing took over.
Marketer after marketer told you to get more sales. Worry about “how to teach” later.
Something felt off for you. Like you were focused on the wrong thing.
What if you could enroll those students AND guide them through a course that got them results (because you actually listened to their feedback)?
I can show you how.
Because we all know…
Successful courses aren’t born out of PowerPoints, they’re born out of co-creation.
You don’t need to waste any more time…
- Buying every course out there to validate what you already know.
- Listening to ALLLL the advice about funnels, and webinars, and scaling…none of which help you teach.
- Creating slides, worksheets or videos no one will see.
- Flip flopping between course platforms, as if one will magically make you a good teacher.
- Worrying that your students won’t get the results you’re promising.
What you need to do, is TEACH.
If you’ve been thinking about having a course for a while now but haven’t made it happen, NOW IS THE TIME to create your virtual classroom.
How? By Building a (Better) BETA.
The term ‘beta’ refers to a testing period of a product or in our world, a co-creation phase. It’s when you take what you know, put it out there and teach it live. Then you improve your teaching and content using student feedback.
The best parts of Beta testing? It…
- Allows you to position yourself as an authority
- Provides insight on your target market and who is consuming your content
- Validates your product. This way, you create a course in your virtual classroom where you’re PAID to teach, instead of just creating slide decks that may never see the light of day.
It’s time to get your course out there. Like yesterday.
Sure, you may be able to figure this out on your own…
- But how long will that take you?
- How confident are you that you can show up for your students, collect data and turn the beta into the best evergreen program out there?
- Do you know the ins and outs of online course creation so your students ACTUALLY get results?
- Do you have a process in place to provide the best learning experience so you get screenshot after screenshot of student wins?
Build a Better Beta is the fastest and easiest way to create a course and leverage your time so you can grow your business without taking on more 1:1 clients.
You don’t have to navigate course creation yourself. The BETA framework will take you through everything you need to know, as quickly as possible.
And when you’re done with the course, you’ll have the confidence and expertise to repeat this process over and over again. So you can create courses and teaching content on a whim, whenever your audience needs it.
If you want to be successful with courses, you’ve got to be 100% confident in yourself, your pricing, and your ability to meet their
If you’re thinking “Ok, this sounds legit — BUT, HOW?!”
I’ve got you.
is a no-fluff course that walks you through the process of
creating, planning, enrolling, teaching, and improving your first course…
- It’s the course creation course taught by a teacher, for a teacher.
(Because, TBH, the marketers got nothing on us teachers!)
- Build a Better Betais your guide to creating a course without tons of stress, hours of exhausting pre-work, or losing money.
- Build a Better Beta will teach you how to sell your course before it’s created and show up and teach in a way that allows you to serve your community, create a classroom, and thrive as a teacher.
What will you learn?
- The Build a Better Beta Mindset
- Blueprint for Your Course
- Enroll Your Students
- Teach the Content
- Analyze the Experience
- After the Beta
- Steer clear of mistakes while building your MAC
- Write the storybook endings for your students
- Learn the process to create engaging content
- Identify what students are feeling in your course
- Learn the metrics to assess success in your MA
- Develop your course topics and schedule
- Set up a process to collect your payments
- Determine the right price for your MAC
- Learn strategies to attract students
- Develop the benefit statements of your course so you can sell out your MAC
- Establish boundaries and expectations
- How to set up and use the tech while you’re teaching
- Learn what to do on your first day (which sets the tone!)
- Know when and how to collect feedback
- Recognize and handle common questions
- Create testimonials using your classroom data
- Use feedback loops to update your content
- How to use our proven tune up process to improve your course
- How to move your course to an LMS
- How to transition from MAC to evergreen and still take care of your students
- It’s time to meet your teacher.
- Hey there,
I’m Dr. Lindsay Padilla,
- PROFESSOR AND ENTREPRENEUR
- After years in academia, I stepped into the land of
entrepreneurship and found that many of the people selling courses don’t actually know how to teach. My mission is to help entrepreneurs be better teachers.
What I know is that learning how to teach doesn’t come from hiding behind a laptop. It comes from interacting with your students, sharing your wisdom, and being open to feedback.
Which is exactly why I created Build a Better Beta.
This course is here to help more people step into
teaching in a way that feels simple and easy to them (no barriers like hours of content creation before launching) and gets high quality results for their students.
Teaching doesn’t have to be hard, but it can be scary to step into it. I’m here to be your guide into the wide world of internet academia so you can serve more people and share your message.
- I’ve made the investment for this course EXTREMELY affordable so anyone can do it.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- I’m 100% committed to helping you enroll your first students, teach like the boss you are, and create a course that you’re proud of! And because of that, my program consistently attracts the BEST students because I have a strict “do your homework” policy in place.
- I am totally confident that if you do the work and implement, you WILL get results. If you can demonstrate that you implemented the system and wholeheartedly made launching your course a priority, but are not satisfied, you may request a refund by emailing [email protected] within 60 days of purchase.
- This program is ONLY for those who are committed to giving it their very best shot.
- Your success matters to me…please enroll mindfully.
What does Build a Better Beta include, exactly?
- No-fluff COURSE with 6 modules ($3997 value): Short and actionable videos, audios, summaries, templates, scripts, and workbooks. Available AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP. I’m giving you all the goods so you can show up and teach!
- Weekly Coaching Calls ($1997 value): Get your questions answered LIVE (and get the support you need) to actually launch. These calls are meant to get you unstuck!
- A COMMUNITY of committed teachers + our TAs, AKA course creation pros ($1997 value): Private FB group, because learning happens in community. FULL STOP. We have community manager (we like to say TA around here) to make sure not a single question goes unanswered. We’ll host group challenges, hot seats, and accountability so you get the results you want.
- Student Orientation ($997 value): We’ll meet you and your fellow classmates on Zoom to answer ALLLL your questions, review the course material, and set your launch date. No teacher left behind (sorry for the lame teacher joke. In the US, that policy was not fun. anyhoo….)
- Monthly Audience Building Call ($497 value): Discuss what’s working and get ideas for improving your social media reach! Chat with fellow students with the same goals and set intentions for moving forward.
- Sprint Launch Hot Seat Call with ME ($997 value): This is actually a call you have to earn 😉 If you complete the appropriate modules, you get access to a special call with ME, the rebel professor. I’ll help you get launching faster than you can say BETA.
And this wouldn’t be an EPIC course without some EPIC bonuses!
Bonus #1: 7-day SPRINT Launch Checklist ($297 value)
This is your step-by-step guide for getting your first paying student within 7 days of buying this course. The goal = make back your investment in a week. We’ve have multiple students launch successfully using this process. This amazing bonus even includes a trello board and/or asana template so you can rinse and repeat every launch with a VA!
Bonus #2: From 0 to 100 to 1000 ($297 value)
Teachers like us know that we are TRUE experts, but maybe we don’t have the online authority yet! This bonus changes everything. You’ll learn how to create a social media content machine AND how to start an email list from scratch (or add more folks if you have some already) without wasting time or spending money on ads! It’s time to Market Like a TEACHER!
Bonus #3: The Tech Vault ($997 value)
This is the bonus that answers all your tech fears. We share all the applications you need to run your Beta Course; their best uses; and how to implement fast. It’s is very thorough and covers such applications as Zoom, Paypal, Grytics, Clickfunnels, Thinkific, Membervault and Active Campaign (and many more will be added in the future).
Bonus #4: Masterclass Mania ($1997 value)
What if you had access to go-to experts in the Digital Marketing industry at your fingertips? I got some of my favorite leaders to host live trainings with all BBB students! We are having new experts come share their know-how regularly. Here are some of the masterclasses we have now:
Creating your Online Community in Facebook with Joanna Novelo
Conversational Selling with Amanda Bond
Up-leveling your Worksheets and Course Assets with Seema Bharwani
Creating Killer Slides that Don’t Bore your Students with Echo Rivera
Growing a HUGE Faceboook Audience with Rachel Miller
Using Facebook Ads to Sell More Courses with Emily Hirsh
Gamifying your Course to Increase Completion with Dave Eng
Still not sure?
I totally get it. There are a ton of marketers selling anything and everything to make a buck, and then they peace out once you buy. They could care less if you get results.
That’s not me.
I teach first. Market second.
And you’re likely into that too…which is why you’re here 😉
Got some Qs? I’ve got the A’s!
- Is this course worth the money?
YES! The course is set up to make your money back by selling two spots in your beta. Just two! AND if you hear crickets, you haven’t wasted any extra time or resources building a course that no one wanted. The readjustment to find what your audience really wants is built in to the process.
- What if I don’t have an audience?
The Better Beta Framework supports you to grow your reach and find what your audience wants BEFORE you put in the time developing the course. By learning their needs FIRST and showing up like the teacher you are, you can’t NOT sell spots to your course.
- Do people actually want a buy a beta course?
Absolutely! Your beta is high-touch, with students having more access to YOU than if you released the course evergreen. Does your audience want access to you? If yes, then they’ll want a beta course.
- When do we start? How long do I have access for?
You’ll have continual access to this version of the course for as long as I’m offering the course.
I may or may not revoke access to the main FB community at some point in the future. You will never lose access to each other OR the content, as I will likely create an alumni group of everyone who’s taken the course.
- I’ve already built courses. Is this going to help me?
You’ll learn top-notch teaching strategies that you didn’t pick up in your latest course by a marketer. Don’t take it from me. Check out what a student of BBB had to say…
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.