Mark Anastasi – How to Make 100000 a Year With Ebooks
Sale Page: Mark Anastasi – How to Make 100000 a Year With Ebooks
The sales letter has listed the features and benefits of How To Make $100,000 a Year With eBooks.
Mark says, “Here’s a few bits and pieces of what is revealed in my 126 page, 7 DVD eBook Master plan home study course.
– The sure-fire secret to creating an eBook that sells like crazy
– How to quickly avoid the #1 Mistake authors make that causes them to take months or years to write a book… so you can finish in just a few days.
– A step-by-step explanation of how I made $5,000 in one day, from my eBooks.
– The absolute “bullet-proof” best eBook to write and sell online -FAST.
– The “right” way to publish your eBook so virtually everyone connected to the Internet can buy it and read it.
– Proven methods for turning out a highly profitable eBook in record time… even if you have no idea what to write about.
– The fastest and BEST strategy to generate $$$ thousands of dollars in eBook sales… sometimes in just a few days!
– Quickly and easily overcome the single greatest obstacle any author – new or experienced – ever faces!
– The single “Step” that virtually guarantees success in writing and selling your eBook.
– How to accept virtually every major credit card on the planet for a paltry $50 setup fee and no minimum monthly fees!
– How writing about a subject you hate can actually make you rich.”
More features of How To Make $100,000 a Year With eBooks are listed on the sales letter.
Time Sensitive Offer
To the first 100 people Mark is offering How To Make $100,000 a Year With eBooks home study course for $29.95.
The price of How To Make $100,000 a Year With eBooks is: $597
How To Make $100,000 a Year With eBooks comes with the following bonuses:
1. Randy Charach’s Complete Guide To Internet Marketing (MP3s)
2. The eBook Millionaire Secrets.
3. Armand Morin’s ‘Success Secrets’ Big Seminar Interviews
4. 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching call with Mark Anastasi
5. 1-year membership access to ‘VAULT OF INTERNET MARKETING SECRETS’ (for first 100 customers only).
Read more at
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.