Master Laravel – A Php Framework For Beginner to Advanced
Sale Page: Master Laravel – A Php Framework For Beginner to Advanced
Filesize : 1.30 GB
What you’ll learn
What is Laravel
How to start with laravel
How to create website with laravel
How laravel works internally
What are the structure of Laravel
Expand all 22 lectures02:49:41
–Intro to Laravel and Installation
2 Why Laravel Ecosystem?
3 Complete Guide to Install Laravel on windows
4 Complete Guide to Install Laravel on macOS
–Connect to Database First
5 Create Your First Route for Laravel
6 Where is MVC in Laravel?
7 Why env file and DB Connections
8 What is migrations and how to use it ?
9 Create Login Register auth
10 Why we need Middleware
11 Laravel Core Middlewares
12 Create your own middleware
13 Different ways to apply middleware
14 Middleware with Parameters
15 Check for Maintenance mode
16 CSRF Token
17 Trim String Middleware
18 Middleware priority and terminate middleware
–Laravel Architecture Concepts
19 Turn on the lights | How Laravel Boots up
20 Laravel Service Container Explained
21 What is Laravel Service Provider?
21 What is Facade – simplest explanation
Be passionate about learning
Never give up
Laravel-php is the most famous, most github rated and widely used PHP Framework.
Industries wants laravel skilled developers who can create things easily, work on API, can able to write tests or have deep understanding of Laravel so that employee can create our package for laravel.
This course is designed to fulfil all these needs and make you ready for high profile Laravel Job.
Why Learn from Sarthak
1. Have experience of over 4 years on Laravel
2. An Instructor from Laravel Community.
3. I have Friendly relation with top laravel core members including “Taylor Otwell – Creator of Laravel”.
4. Speaker at LaravelLive International conference 2018
5. Speaker at many laravel meetups.
6. Creator of many useful & famous open source laravel packages
Do you know?
1. How Facades works in php laravel, How service provider works, How laravel boots up.
2. Why we need Middleware or what is routing.
3. How to test your laravel application, how to test frontend using Laravel Dusk.
4. What is laravel packages, how to use them and most importantly create your own laravel package and publish them.
——– If you don’t know these things or want to enhance your knowledge, take this course.
Who this course is for:
Beginner who want to learn best framework called laravel
Php developer looking to enhance knowledge
Anyone who want to know in depth knowledge about laravel
Anyone who want to make reality of your dream of creating modern application
Advanced php developer who need to sharpen their skills of laravel