Michael Fortin – Copy Doctor Sales Letter Critiques
Sale Page: Michael Fortin – Copy Doctor Sales Letter Critiques
Filesize : 4.7 GB
Prescriptions For Compelling Copy
Success Chef Cookbook is a series of lessons that explains some of the core concepts taught in Success Chef University. This one, The Copy Doctor, explores copywriting, which is a component in step #3 of Success Chef’s famous four-step process (i.e., “Website”).
Good copywriting that converts browsers into buyers is vital to any successful business. In our Copy Doctor Cookbook, we show you, through the power of example, how to maximize the profit-pulling power of any piece of copy you create.
With over 60 hours of the most intense, no-holds-barred copywriting shortcut secrets and “extreme sales copy makeovers” ever caught on video, you will discover…
- How to leapfrog the learning curve, write irresistible copy in a stunningly short time, and transform any piece of dull, unresponsive copy into a moneymaker.
- What tweaks and simple adjustments you can apply to your copy that can can balloon your revenues and jump your bottom-line by a few decimal points.
- How to dive deep into the mind of your prospect to quickly and easily identify their dominant fears, frustrations, and desires that can explode your response.
- How to select the right words and story angles that get your prospects riveted to your copy, hanging onto every word, eager to become your customers.
- What inside secrets top million-dollar marketers use, often “behind the scenes,” that can literally double, triple, quadruple, or even quintuple your sales.
And much more.
Here’s What You Get With Copy Doctor
You get inside look at how a top copywriter thinks as he works with real copy from real clients, along with shortcut secrets to quickly maximize the profit-pulling power of any sales or marketing piece you create.
You get over 60 hours of multimedia-based training, where you get to watch a top copywriter in action as he uses the same secrets to transform lifeless sales pieces into moneymaking powerhouses before your very eyes.
Video Vault (Over 60 Hours)
Watch Michel dissect real copy from real clients, and discover how he turns them into magnetic marketing pieces before your eyes, or what changes he prescribes to convert dull, lifeless copy into high-converting sales pieces.
You also get exclusive articles, tips, and updates to help accelerate your copywriting and your sales potential into overdrive — including some of Michel’s split-test results from his tests or those of his clients.
Closed-Door Interviews (Over 14 Hours)
Listen to over 14 hours of recorded interviews with other master copywriters, like Brian Keith Voiles, John Reese, Craig Perrine, Gary Halbert, Yanik Silver, David Garfinkel, and others, including successful marketers.
Several Special Reports
You get access to written guest critiques as well as exclusive special reports from other master copywriters. Authors include Bob Serling, Joe Vitale, Dan Janal, Yanik Silver, Alex Mandossian, Peter Stone, David Garfinkel, and more — many of which are not available anywhere else.
The Copy Doctor’s Medicine Bag
You gain access to 47 tools, forms, checklists, and templates to guide you in writing or improving your copy — from researching your market and structuring your offer, to handling objections and tracking its performance. Here’s just a partial list of what the medicine bag contains…
- 33 tools and online resources Michel or his clients use.
- 5 in-depth questionnaires Michel uses for researching copy, structuring sales copy, and crafting offers, including his proprietary formulas.
- 7 templates and checklists (e.g., benefit prioritization, split-test tracker, objection handling, USP creation, elements of proof, etc).
- 12 pre-designed salesletter templates you can “plug and go,” including layouts, scripts, fonts, and colors designed for boosting response.
- 7,500 graphic grabbers you can copy and paste into your copy to boost attention, readership, and response, which are 100% royalty-free.
- 4,700 images, with stock photos and benefit-driven pictures to provide eye gravity and boost your copy’s attraction factor, also all royalty-free.
- 700 scripts you can add to any webpage to add interactivity, personalization, validating form submissions, and more — all royalty-free, too.
Digital 280-Page Book
Over 5 years ago, Michel wrote “Power Positioning,” a book on positioning and marketing strategies on the Internet using “hooks,” strategic alliances, and copy. This book is currently being sold on its own website for $47, but you get a downloadable digital copy of the book for free.
12,000+ Graphics Vault
You get 12,000+ royalty-free scripts, images, graphics, and more you can add to your copy to boost its pull-power. For example, you get arrows, bullets, buttons, photos, graphics, clipart, countdown scripts, banner rotators, pop-up windows, form processors, and tons more.
Excerpt From “The Copy Doctor”
While clients pay Michel up to $3,000 to conduct a critique consultation, and up to $15,000 for a salesletter, we’re making one of these private consultations available for you. Below is a full, recorded critique consultation he gave to an actual, paying client. It is unedited, uncensored, and lasts for 2.7 hours (164 minutes in total).
The video is broken down into shorter segments for faster loading.
The Copy Doctor is a video tutorial series. Many were recorded from live consultations with actual clients, and linked in an easy-to-follow tutorial fashion. You simply need to click the video links to start the videos. Under the video section are links to resources, tools, and websites discussed.
- Follow at your own pace.
- Ideal for all skill levels and businesses.
- No boring manuals or downloads.
- Start learning in minutes.
- Learn anywhere, anytime.
Why Invest in The Copy Doctor?
Imagine what it would be worth to have a high-priced copywriter personally give you dozens of real-life strategies, ideas, and tips you can apply right away to produce maximum response with all your marketing.
Imagine how powerful it would be to take real copy from real people, and having it ramped up for maximum profits before your eyes — with no textbook theory, no second-hand examples, no recycled garbage, and no outdated case studies.
Imagine what it would be like to become privy to shortcut secrets, tested conversion strategies, and breakthrough techniques — without the need to learn this yourself — and have them all right at your fingertips whenever you need them! Like…
- Powerful new headlines…
- Blockbuster openings…
- Collar-grabbing hooks…
- Proven response triggers…
- Irresistible “can’t-say-no” offers…
- Mind-blowing split-test results…
- Breakthroughs no one else knows about…
- Unique copy angles and strategies…
- Proven spilt-testing opportunities…
- New or hidden profit centers…
- Killer closing techniques that seal the deal…
… And much more!
What Makes Success Chef’s Training Different?
Just like following a recipe, you will be able to locate the right ingredients and use them in the right order. By following all four steps in order, you won’t…
- Waste money on “ingredients” you don’t need;
- Waste time learning what you don’t need to know;
- Buy another software tool unless you know you need it;
- Buy duplicates of the same Internet marketing strategy;
- Take unnecessary risks that cost you time and money;
- Or create products no one wants to buy!
But you will…
- Strategize and optimize your business plan;
- Create systems that work (and can be outsourced easily);
- Reduce your risks (and your expenses) dramatically;
- Multiply your chances of success exponentially;
- Understand what to do, how to do it and when to do it;
- And above all, make more money than otherwise possible!
Our streaming lessons show you how to maximize your profits and minimize your expenses. In the “Copy Doctor” specifically, you will discover, exactly and step by step, how to maximize your sales copy for greater readership and response.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.