Mike Koenigs and Pam Hendrickson’s “Make, Market, Launch It 2.0
Sale Page: Mike Koenigs and Pam Hendrickson’s “Make, Market, Launch It 2.0
Course “Make, Market, Launch IT 2.0 – Mike Koenigs, Pam Hendrickson” is available, If no download link, Please wait 12 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email
Make, Market, Launch IT LIVE is the ultimate business training event for entrepreneurs, business owners, speakers, authors, coaches and consultants. Over the course of 2 ½ days, you will receive expert training to build, grow and profit a sustainable business doing what you love, changing people’s lives and increasing your marketable value to get paid more for your products, services and time.
Gain access to the blueprints and formulas behind the most successful products that were created, developed and marketed by Pam Hendrickson, former VP of Product Development for Anthony Robbins – a position she held for almost 20 years – and Mike Koenigs, the man behind the largest Internet Marketing product launches in history, who also holds the record for generating over $3 million in sales in a day, on a single live webcast.
Their tried, tested and proven model has generated over $100 million in product sales over the last ten years, and has changed millions of people’s lives.
Now it’s YOUR turn.
Whether you’re looking to maximize your own product development and take your business to the next level—or if you’re starting from scratch with no prior product creation or online experience—Pam and Mike will show you cutting-edge systems and strategies for product creation, product launches and promotions, marketing and sales tools, and overall strategies to grow your business.
You’ll also hear from industry leaders such as story-telling and presentation training expert, Bo Eason; fighter pilot, best-selling author and highly-paid marketing expert Ed Rush and top media consultant and expert (as well as media coach for the #1 best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul series) Joel Roberts, as well as a host of experts in product creation, online and offline marketing and live event production. You’ll also meet business owners just like you who have implemented Make, Market Launch ITwith remarkable results.
Expect These Results:
- Discover how to create a passive, secondary income stream your products and services, so that customers around the world can buy your product 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…while you are awake, asleep, or doing what you love to do, like traveling to new places or spending more time with your family.
- Get inside the product creators’ mindset to unblock your creative energy and give you the power and motivation to follow through on your plans.
- Build your status as an authority in your chosen field and learn how to gain more credibility, believability and highly-respected personal brand – the key elements that enable you to raise your fees by 2x, 3x, 5x or more! (And discover how to project that authority on video, the most powerful selling medium you can use!)
- Move your business forward ASAP with rapid-fire speed sessions on creating membership sites, securing a merchant account, writing killer copy that converts and much more.
- Uncover the Seven Surprising Benefits Of Podcasting: Podcasting is the fastest and easiest way to personally broadcast yourself and your message. The benefits are plentiful and the actual process is considerably easier than you might have guessed. Join Paul Colligan, Author of “The Business Podcasting Bible” in an examination of the most surprising benefits that Podcasting can bring you and your product. You’ll discover how a free Podcast can become your first paid product – without you changing a thing, why Podcasting is good for your SEO, the 3 ways you can profit from your Podcast and more!
- Discover how to maximize the power of live events to build a constant stream of new leads coming into your funnel, create steady source of sales revenue and build your authority, credibility and value in the marketplace.
- Get the step-by-step blueprint for becoming highly-paid consultant with fighter pilot, best-selling author and six-figure consultant Ed Rush. Ed will show you how to get your foot in the door, how to structure your first proposal (including what you should charge) and how to push the “hot button” that will close your prospects immediately.
- Learn directly from story-telling master, Bo Eason as he shares his proven strategies for how to create, communicate and cash in on your personal story—a ‘must have’ skill for any product creator or presenter. Bo is a former NFL Star, Broadway Playwright, Actor and Expert Storyteller and he will distil his 10,000 hours of stage experience into simple action steps that ensure your story moves people and makes money.
- Discover how to make the media work for you with top media consultant, Joel Roberts. In addition to representing the #1 best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul franchise, Joel has consulted with Stephen Covey and Jack Canfield, as well as Fortune 500 corporations such as Lockheed-Martin, Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, Wal-Mart and Target.
- Receive one-on-one coaching by participating in our daily “Hot Seat” sessions and get the unique opportunity to receive direct feedback from Pam, Mike and Paul about your business, product ideas and marketing systems – at a personal level that’s usually reserved for their five- and six-figure consulting clients.
- Discover the secrets of our Make, Market, Launch IT all stars who are already doing what you need to do, and who can help to accelerate your progress and results by taking you behind the curtain on how they used MML to create their success stories.
- Network with like-minded product creators and marketers—in an environment of total fun and excitement—as you create the synergistic relationships and lucrative partnerships that propel your business forward.
- And much, much more!
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.