Mike Long and Kelly Felix – Bring the Fresh
Sale Page: Mike Long and Kelly Felix – Bring the Fresh
Bring The Fresh Blog wrote:
* Affiliate marketing. While I won’t necessarily claim that Bring the Fresh is the best training ever created for affiliate marketing, if it’s not, I want to know what is. That’s because Bring the Fresh contains the behind the scenes secrets & strategies of tens of millions of dollars worth of affiliate business that Mike and I have done over the last 10 years, including the REAL stories behind the Rich Jerk and big launches such as the StomperNet $14 million dollar day. These stories has never been told! We also go behind the scenes into the creation of other affiliate powered businesses such as Traffic Secrets and Product Launch Formula.
* SEO: I walk you through exactly how my latest website is getting 60K visitors in the last 30 days – and it’s all free, targeted traffic resulting in my monthly revenue numbers jumping 1500%. I also describe my my rinse and repeat process for getting my niche sites ranked on page one of Google for my primary keyword, typically in 7-10 days. My markets are revealed, and other totally untapped or lesser competition markets are identified.
* Product Creation: Throughout “Bring the Fresh” we are transparent about how we are creating our videos and why we’re making the moves we’re making. We also dedicated several training segments to the ins and outs of product creation – how we’ve created products in the past, and how we do it now.
* Copywriting: Most of the businesses that we’ve built and helped build have been driven by great writing. Bring the Fresh is stuffed with the copywriting moves that have helped us succeed. We pay attention to sharing not only how we wrote and performed in the past, but also how we do it right now.
* Infrastructure: This was one of our heaviest focuses throughout the video training series – relating how we deal with the intimidation of infrastructure. That’s because we’ve heard from a lot of folks that one of the main reasons they get stuck with online marketing is a feeling of intimidation surrounding technology. Mike and I have done all of the “tech” for “Bring the Fresh” with no outsourcing at all. Even if you’re already strong at infrastructure in several areas, you’ll probably pick up at least several tips that will save you time and expand you skills and ability to deliver value to your customers.
* Back end: I walk you through the Rich Jerk’s multi-million dollar per year back-end, frame by frame, including all of the most important details of how the business started small and grew into a runaway train.
* Launches and Events: Mike has been behind the scenes of scores of launches, and he’s run launches many different ways. He walks you through launch after launch, telling the real behind the scenes story in a nuts and bolts way.
* Pay Per Click: I take you inside one of my actual Google Adwords Pay Per Click accounts, walking through 1.6 million dollars in ACTUAL profit. Plus current and updated pay per click strategies.
* eBay & E-commerce: Mike had both a very successful eBay business and two very successful E-commerce businesses and he takes you inside the exact way he built those businesses and the insights that allowed him to have an unfair advantage over the competition every single time.
* Video: Mike and I have used video again and again to create an unfair advantage. From screen capture video, to live video, to music video montages, to video books, and even nifty subjects like hidden camera video, shooting video for products and more. Walk through a 3.4 million view YouTube account that has resulted in over $1 million in collected revenue (almost all videos with 4.5 stars or better. No tricks involved.)
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.