Mitchel Zacks – Discovering The Hot Stocks Early
Sale Page: Click here >>
Mitchel Zacks – Discovering the Hot Stocks Early
It’s absolutely essential for successful stock selection. You need to know what stocks to consider. How to buy before the rest of the crowd “discovers” them. And – how to avoid stocks poised for a fall. Historically, investors rely on Wall St. research reports for this information. But recent scandals have hurt investors — and left them wondering whose research they can really trust.
Now — there’s an answer. Bestselling author Mitch Zacks’ fast-paced presentation will show you how to interpret analysis from ‘The Street.” – so you can zone in on the most promising prospects, avoid the losers, and read the markets with increased accuracy day after day, trade after trade.
There’s lots of priceless information packed into analyst research reports – if you know what to look for. Mitch’s powerful investment strategy helps you divine the future of stock prices by knowing what to look for – and how to immediately act on this information. You’ll learn …
– How to identify the best-performing stocks
– Ways to profit from changes in future earnings estimates
– Specific aspects of reports that can predict the rise & fall of stock prices
– The importance of evaluating the work of multiple analysts – and how to easily accomplish this
– The danger in relying on long-term earning estimates – and where to shift your focus
– And why you should ignore the actual analyst recommendations and – instead – consider other factors that trigger price movement
Plus, you’ll discover …
– The 2 primary determinants of future stock prices
– 4 key factors that impact stock prices based on analyst’s actions
– And the many games companies play with their earnings reports
Stock trading course: Learn about Stock trading
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities.
Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker.
Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange.
Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.