Nacy L.Leech – Spss For Intermediate Statistics.Use and Interpretation
Sale Page: Click here >>
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Designed to help students analyze and interpret research data using IBM SPSS, this book describes the use of statistics in user-friendly, non-technical language to show readers how to choose the appropriate statistic based on the design, interpret output, and write about the results. The authors prepare readers for all of the steps in the research process, from design and data collection, to writing about the results. Discussions of writing about outputs, data entry and checking, reliability assessment, testing assumptions, and computing descriptive and inferential parametric and nonparametric statistics are included. SPSS syntax, along with the output, is provided for those who prefer this format.
The new edition features:
- IBM SPSS version 18 but the book can also be used with older and newer versions
- New section on describing demographics and key variables
- Expanded discussion of assumptions and effect size measures in several chapters
- Expansion of other useful SPSS functions in Appendix A
- Examples that meet the new formatting guidelines outlined in the 6th edition of the APA Publication Manual(2010)
- Flowcharts and tables to help select the appropriate statistic and interpret statistical significance and effect sizes
- Two realistic data sets at www.psypress.com used to solve the chapter problems
- Password protected Instructor’s Resource materials with PowerPoint slides, answers to interpretation questions, extra SPSS problems, and more found at http://www.psypress.com/ibm-spss-intro-stats .
IBM SPSS for Introductory Statistics, Fourth Edition provides helpful teaching tools:
- All of the key IBM SPSS windows needed to perform the analyses
- Complete outputs with call-out boxes to highlight key points
- Interpretation sections and questions to help students better understand and interpret the output
- Lab assignments organized the way students proceed when they conduct a research project
- Extra problems for practice in running and interpreting SPSS
- Helpful appendices on how to: get started with SPSS; write research questions; and create tables and figures.
An ideal supplement for courses in either statistics, research methods, or any course in which SPSS is used, taught in departments of psychology, education, and other social and health sciences, this book is also appreciated by researchers interested in using SPSS for their data analysis.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.