Niche Tycoon – Fat Stacks Entrepreneur
Sale Page: Niche Tycoon – Fat Stacks Entrepreneur
Action Class: Design Your User Experience In 7 Simple Steps
Get the method I’ve used to design 12 startup products in the past 3 years
Do you believe that great user experience is a competitive advantage, and want to learn how to design your own product? Ever had a great idea for a web or mobile app, but didn’t really know how to start? Or are you wasting a lot of time and money on freelancers that aren’t producing the results you’re expecting?
This step by step course takes you from the idea stage into creating a simple and intuitive user experience blueprint. There is no theory involved, and no use of design jargon. In this course, I demonstrate how I move from the idea stage and through the various steps of designing the user experience, then I provide you with actions to follow at the end of each step. No creative skills needed, and no design tools required. Just a pen and paper or a whiteboard and markers, and you’re all set to go.
By following the simple steps provided in the videos, you’ll create your user experience in one week!
A step by step video course for transforming your product ideas into simple and intuitive user experiences
What you will learn:
- How to write user stories that capture the main scenarios of using your application
- How to create a high level map that summarizes the vision behind your idea
- How to create a list of screens and design user flow diagrams
- How to model core entities and attributes of the application
- How to create screen requirements
- How to sketch high level user interfaces
- How to add details and annotations to the UX sketches
- How to sketch and prototype mobile apps
Who should attend this master course:
- Entrepreneurs who are bootstrapping their startups and can’t afford UX freelancers or design agencies
- App developers who want to create simple and intuitive user interface
- Program managers who want to integrate the UX process into the product lifecycle
- Anyone with a great idea and wants to prototype it and test it