Peng Joon – Proven Presentations
When you invest in Proven Presentations, you’ll be getting…
1. The Proven Presentations Masterclass so that you can build winnings pitches for sales letters, webinars or offline events ($2,997 Value)
2. Deconstructing of a Million Dollar Presentation so that you can download the slides, make the edits and deploy them immediately ($4,997 Value)
3. 8 x $100k Coaching Sessions so that you can learn from my other students success and failures while watching presentations developed in real time! ($3,997 Value)
4. Roadmaps, Cheat Sheets and Swipe Files so that you can have quick reference to the most valuable parts of the course ($997)
5. Advanced Ninja Techniques not found anywhere else so that you can drastically boost your numbers and conversions (PRICELESS)
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.