Ray Edwards – Immersion Workshop
“3-Day Internet Business Makeover…
We’ll Add A Quick $25,000 In Extra Profits To Your Internet Business This Year…
This Is Not A Seminar. In This An Intense 3-Day Small Group Consultation, We’re Going To Do The Work On The Spot.
Features and Benefits
The sales letter has listed the features and benefits of ‘Immersion Workshop’.
Kirt & Ray say, “If you’re one of those who get to attend, you’ll experience…
– The power of a 3-day event with us, the actual work we will do right there on the spot.
– Live, up close and real-life case studies, and a group of other online business owners just like you to network and brainstorm with.
– A full-on, no-holds-barred day where we’re sharing everything we know, including our painstakingly developed methods, procedures and tools.
– The power of our Group Mastermind; every person attending will be at your level or above.
– Brainstorming session based on your specific business; we’re not content to leave anything for you to figure out on your own.”
The price of ‘Immersion Workshop’ is: $4,997
‘Immersion Workshop’ comes with the following fast action bonuses:
– Ray’s Exclusive Web Copywriting Explained Master System for Writing Copy That Sells.
– Lifetime Membership in NetBreakthroughs, Kirt’s exlusive online marketing “university”.
– Quarterly Mastermind Group Calls.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.