Robin Robins – Sales-A-Palooza 2018
Archive : Sales-A-Palooza 2018 from Robin Robins
A PROVEN, Documented Sales Playbook For Closing More IT Service Sales WITHOUT Gimmicks, Discounting Or Having To Do A Lot Of “Convincing”
Do you struggle with price resistance, sales stalls, prospects not seeing the value of what you do and getting deals closed quickly? Do you want a non-manipulative way to get prospects to buy that doesn’t require sales “tricks,” groveling, discounting or other embarrassing tactics? Then this program is for you. This comprehensive, step-by-step sales process is unlike ANY sales training you’ve ever experienced because it STARTS with how you position yourself from the beginning, and uses a straightforward, direct and non-manipulative approach to helping clients see the value of what you’re offering. Further, it’s specifically designed for closing IT services sales so you don’t have to do a lot of tweaking or modifying to fit your business.
- A fill-in-the-blank IT Services Sales Playbook you can instantly start using when you get home, with very few changes.
- A complete sales presentation blueprint, from start to finish, that will enable you to close the maximum number of prospects without discounting, sales games or a lot of “convincing.”
- A scripted process for handling inbound calls so you NEVER lose a critical opportunity (this is a process you can give to the person in your office who’s handling those calls).
- How to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE the price objection from ever coming up when closing a sale.
- A proven way to avoid being handed down to a non-decision-maker in the sales process.
- A checklist (and examples) of what you should send EVERY prospect BEFORE your initial sales meeting to position you as a credible, trustworthy expert.
- My most powerful method for getting any prospect to tell you exactly how to close them; and the ONLY closing technique and script you’ll ever need.
- How to elegantly uncover the truth about hidden concerns and objections that can derail your sale.
- How to deal with the “We’re fine” sales objection and get your prospect to see the flaws in their current provider (or situation) without bad-mouthing them.
- The secret to instantly getting paid more without appearing to raise your prices OR nickel-and-diming your clients.
- How to interview potential salespeople – including specific questions to ask and other steps to take in the interview – that will reveal whether or not they’ll actually perform once you hire them.
- How to appropriately compensate salespeople to drive performance.
- How to set up an appointment-setting machine in your business so you are never in need of qualified appointments.
- The CORRECT way to deliver a proposal so you don’t get ignored, price-shopped or lied to.
- How to manage and monitor your sales team’s activities so they can’t “snow” you with excuses and half-truths.
- How to use POWER TOOLS to get every rep to be at LEAST twice as productive as they are.
PLUS, A Series Of Free Bonus Materials Including:
Bonus Video #1: Building A Sales Team And Selling To Larger Accounts
Robin interviews George Frempong, SVP of Sales as The Herjavec Group, a $150 Million Security MSSP in Canada, about what it takes to grow a sales team AND how to get your way into larger accounts.
Bonus Video #2: Sales Compensation Strategies
John Christopherson of the Taylor Business Group shares how to compensate MSP salespeople.
Bonus Video #3: Hyper Sales Growth
International sales guru, Jack Daly, speaks on how to build a productive, successful sales division to drive your company forward.
Bonus Video #4: From Success To Significance: How To Truly Differentiate Your Business From Your Competition
Dr. Nido Qubein, President of High Point University, speaks about truly differentiating your business in a competitive landscape.
Bonus Video #5: How To Get Your Competition Fired Without Saying A Bad Word About Them
Author, speaker and sales expert Randy Schwantz gives you a proven way to “wedge” out the competition and allow prospects to see where they are underserved.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.