Stefania Mereu – Building Data-Driven Personas
Customer personas can really drive your business forward – if you base them on data, not fluff and subjective ideation.
This course will teach you to combine qualitative research with quantitative methods to build truly representative personas in a research-based method that is both fast and rigorous.</div
In just 8 sessions, you’ll be able to…
- Build truly representative and effective personas based on research.
- Quantitatively segment your customer or user base.
- Conduct successful interviews to integrate qualitative data into your personas.
Learn how to build strong personas and actually put them to use.
This course is right for you if you…
- You’re involved in any customer or user centric effort in a medium to large organization.
- You own a startup of any kind, with or without existing customer or user base.
- You’re a UX designer or UX researcher looking to step up their strategy game.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You’re the user of your product (hint: this is an extremely rare circumstance).
- You already have your bullet-proof method to create personas.
- Your company’s monetization strategy exclusively depends on technology advancement.
Skills you should have before taking this course:
- Domain expertise on your specific industry (e.g., Marketing, UX Design, etc.)
- Basic knowledge on how to use an electronic spreadsheet (i.e., data handling and graphs).
- Basic statistics understanding (probability, descriptive statistics such as mean and mode, data summary and visualization)is ideal, but not completely necessary.
About your instructor:
BUILDING DATA-DRIVEN PERSONAS
Elements of good user personas
Hypothesis-driven vs data-driven personas
Quantitative, data driven user segmentation
Qualitative validation of user segments
Examples of personas for different industries
Put it together and sell it
Practical examples and wrap-up
You will also get introductory
Show Off Your New Skills:Get a Certificate of Completion
Did you know CXL Institute is an authorized LinkedIn education provider?
- 8 in-depth classes with Stefania
- 50 min of introductory videos to get you up to speed before you start the course
- Additional resources to further your learning
Need help communicating the value of this course to a teammate or manager?
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.