Technical Writing Api: Xml Schema Programming, Json Training
Sale Page: Click here >>
- Understanding JSON
- Data Types And Syntax
- Comparison Of JSON With Other Formats
- Difference Between XML And JSON
- Understanding XML
- Programming Interfaces
- Issues With XML And JSON
- The Art Of Api Conceptual Documentation
- Top Web Service Testing Tools
- Open Source Api Testing Tools For Rest
- Components Of A XML Document
- XML Schema Concepts
- Difference Between Xsd:Include And Xsd:Import
- Simple & Complex Type In XML Schema
- Schemas That Use Other Schemas
- Creating An XML Document From Scratch
- Using XML Notepad To Create An XML Document
- Do you want to become a technical writer?
- Are you afraid of not writing the proper instructions or procedures?
- Do you think you will feel proud writing the right instructions in JSON and XML?
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.