The 2013 Socionomics Summit
Sale Page: Click here >>
Experience what the audience saw and heard during the 2013 conference
On April 13, 2013, Robert Prechter and a notable group of academics, scientists and finance professionals gathered in Atlanta to share the latest findings in social mood research. Every bit as groundbreaking as the previous two Social Mood Conferences, the third annual event was a smashing success.
Experience what the packed-house audience saw and heard during the 2013 Social Mood Conference: the speakers; their charts and slides; plus the Q&A sessions between the speakers and audience. Enjoy it at your own pace, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Here’s a sampling of what’s in store:
- Robert Prechter, author of the two-book set Socionomics and co-author of the groundbreaking paper, “Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and US Presidential Elections,” one of the top ten most-downloaded papers on the site, SSRN.com.
- Tobias Preis, whose recent research has carried out large scale experiments on complex social and economic systems by examining the data generated through human interactions with technology.
- Understand the meaning behind this simple equation: Golf + Socionomics = Managing Billions of $.
- Discover how the beat variance of U.S. Billboard Top 100 songs relate to the S&P 500.
- Learn about the relationship between fear and financial herding from Cambridge University’s Michelle Baddeley.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.