The Ultimate Guide to Execution
Sale Page: Click here >>
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
In this class Don Kaufman will share:
- The advantages of being a “retail trader” and why it’s preferred
- Discover how your trades are routed and executed (filled) so you know if you’re being taken
- Learn to effectively price and route trades in stocks, options, and futures from a trader who spent 15 years running a division of a major brokerage firm
- How to execute trades at better prices so you can offset transaction costs
- How to front run the big guys so you don’t get caught paying a higher price at the tail end of their trade
- And much more…
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.