The Wise Panda – Outsourcing Success – Create Your Online Empire and Work Less
Learn how to multiply the results and income of your work by employing freelancers and working less.
Do you want to increase your monthly income by 500% while decreasing your working hours by 80%?
Want to learn how others can create online empires that generate hundreds of thousands in monthly revenue by automating their business while living the laptop lifestyle?
This is what’s possible with outsourcing.
In this course, I’ll teach you the methods me and the best internet marketers use to grow our businesses in a fraction of the time normal people would take while working fewer hours and making more money.
You will discover the secret world of outsourcing and how to use its power to achieve phenomenal results.
Learn the formula I use to get any job done without actually doing any of it myself.
Online Marketing, Advertising, Website Creation, Mobile App Development, Graphic Design, Sales, Blog Writing, Book Writing, Email Marketing, Editing, Scheduling, SEO, Social Media Management, Customer Support – these are just a few of the things you will learn to automate with this course.
This course is optimised for any device so it looks great on your computer, phone or tablet! By joining you’ll have access to an entire community of learners and instructors and you’ll be able to ask questions and get answers from the teacher of the course and other members, read and participate in discussions and get news.
We also offer a no questions asked, 30-day money back guarantee so you know your money is safe even if you decide this course is not right for you (though we think it will be!).
What are the requirements?
– An interest in learning about outsourcing
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 39 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
– Learn what is outsourcing and how to use it
– Discover what you can outsource effectively
– Automate 90% of your business
– Maximize your profits while working less
– Find top-lever freelancers in extremely low costs
– Secure your money and guatantee results when hiring freelancers
– Find the right tasks to outsource
– Write the perfect project description
– Picking the right candidates for your job
– Avoid the top mistakes new outsourcers make
– Create an army of online workers you can reach at any time
– Make your freelancer love you and want to work with you again and again
– Avoid hiring the wrong people
– Stay away from lazy employees
– Explain your project requirements in the simplest and most detailed way possible
– Distinguishing between an average and a superstar worker
– Decide between hiring for a one-time project vs full-time employees
What is the target audience?
– Anyone that wants to learn how to automate their online business while growing it
– Online business owners that want to grow their operations with outsourcing
More information about SEO Marketing – Traffic:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results (known as “natural” or “organic” results) and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
SEO may target different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content,
and modifying HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines like Google ,Yahoo etc.
 Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic. By May 2015, mobile search had surpassed desktop search.[
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, the computer-programmed algorithms that dictate search engine behavior,
what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP).
These visitors can then be converted into customers.
SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines
when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.