Thomas R.Demark – New Market Timing Techniques
Filesize : 32.9 MB
From the Publisher
Sequel to the best-selling trading book of 1995, The New Science of Technical Analysis, by one of the most respected and authoritative voices in the industry. DeMark shares–for the first time anywhere–the complete details of a new indicator: TD Combo which, when used in conjunction with his popular TD Sequential, equips traders with a powerful new tool for understanding market rhythms and calculating buy and sell opportunites. In addition, he offers detailed material on indicator construction, application, and interpretation, and makes it much easier for traders to implement his revolutionary concepts in real-time situations.
From the Inside Flap
Widely regarded as the world’s foremost authority on chart analysis, Tom DeMark has developed technical systems and indicators for many of the most successful trading operations in the world. Now, in a sequel to his bestselling book, The New Science of Technical Analysis, he stakes out new territory while refining the most popular and precise of his indicators with exacting attention to real-time trading applications. In addition, he shares-for the first time anywhere-the complete details of a new indicator: TD Combo. Used in conjunction with his popular TD Sequential, TD Combo equips traders with a powerful new tool for understanding market rhythms and calculating buy and sell opportunities. DeMark draws on a lifetime of research and gives the reader the benefit of his legendary expertise as a market timing analyst. He offers detailed material on indicator construction, application, and interpretation, and makes it much easier for traders to implement his revolutionary concepts in real-time situations. Among the indicators presented in this invaluable book are:
* Oscillators-Five of DeMark’s key indicators for identifying both price tops and bottoms as well as the overall trend of markets
* TD Sequential-An indicator unequaled in its ability to evaluate the condition of a market at any point in time based on price patterns, price relationships, and price movement
* TD Combo-The result of an exhaustive research process, this new powerful indicator is used with TD Sequential and is revealed here for the first time in its entirety
* TD Lines-DeMark’s trendline analysis technique that provides an accurate, practical methodology for identifying price breakouts
* TD Retracements-Consistent, objective, and scientific methods for calculating price retracement projections
* Breakouts-DeMark’s unique trading rules for detecting pending or potential price breakouts that would establish or accelerate a trend
* TD Moving Averages-Used in combination with price breakout techniques, these methods avoid the shortcomings of similar, less successful approaches
* Market Timing Techniques-An array of trading models for capturing short-term opportunities, participating in breakouts, and capitalizing on price patterns and price relationships, originally developed for Tudor Systems
* TD Triangulation and TD Propulsion-DeMark’s market timing approaches that depend on momentum and pattern recognition (TD Triangulation) and on the direction of an overall price trend (TD Propulsion)
Along with other thoroughly tested techniques, DeMark offers authoritative insights on a range of essential topics, from common misconceptions about the market, to the skills needed for successful trading, and the extreme importance of careful money management. With its combination of techniques, in-depth analysis, and sound, practical advice, New Market Timing Techniques is a rich resource that every trader will want to navigate the markets.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.